B***ch
2-faced just like your crack-head daughter,
F***k off, B***ch
OMG!!!!!
he's SOOOOO SICK!!!!!
My mom is very sick,
mostly she ignores him when he trys to talk to her on her computer,
well i guess he figured this out.....
I want to e-mail him and give him a piece of my mind, do i want to stoop to his level, no.
I jsut finished posting on a different thread about resentments...how i am my biggest resentment, but really he's right up there, i try praying for him and not getting stuck in that headspace where him and his actions bring me down...it's so hard.
My mom wouldn't talk to me for a long time after i got clean, now he figures that she's 2-faced for talking to me now....she's my mom!!!
I haven't been with him for 8-9 years, why he still talks to my family is beyond me, probably because his family is just as sick as he is.
Going along, having a good sober day off, it amazes me how fast that can turn around, how anger can boil so fast. I try not to hate him, but i do!!
I had a convo with him not to long ago about calling me names, that it doesn't make himself look better by putting someone else down. He agreed. Well obviously he lied. He really thinks he is above all. I gotta quit and put my mind elsewhere, thanks for letting me vent...... :cursebunn
Old 03-19-2005, 12:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

No problem.Wanna hear about my ex? Actually,that would be too much typing for me.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Stopping the tornado

Wish I had some advice for you wanta. Is your mom involved in alanon or something like that? Sounds like she needs it. She shouldn't even entertain an email like that, and to pass it on to you is just a jeopardy to your recovery, IMHO.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

I have read some about your ex, ya i could go on myself....but doesn't do ME any good, and it's me that matters, oops there i go being selfish...he he
just got a call for my daughter, they want her to be a model in a fashion show for a charity for Kids Help Phone...i feel a little better
and your positve thoughts meditation link came at the perfect time. Thank you
should start calling you MR. LINKS....lol
ok, so my thoughts just went back to that creep of an ex....drat....
God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change,
The courage to change the people i can
And the wisdom to know it's me

Mom jsut called again, telling me the e-mail she was about to send him, i suggested that she ignore him, not to give him the satisfaction....she's going to block him instead....take that!!!
Old 03-19-2005, 01:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wantneeda
.i feel a little better
and your positve thoughts meditation link came at the perfect time. Thank you
should start calling you MR. LINKS....lol
LOL,you wouldnt be the first to call me that.At one time I thought about changing my name in here to the missing link.Im just glad I could help.Hang in there.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

lol mr. link. missing link.....better than the weakest link!!!!!
Ahhh strength in numbers. Unity. Where would i be without it?
thanks SR!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2005, 02:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

SoberRecovery Rocks :band
Old 03-19-2005, 04:14 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Practical response...

Depending on where each lives, a call to local law enforcement seems in order. Electronic stalking, which this fits, is illegal in most US and Canadian jurisdictions.

BubbaBob
Old 03-19-2005, 04:17 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

never thought of that,.....ill send mom an e-mail regarding your suggestion...thanks Bubba
Old 03-20-2005, 03:21 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

advice

its my experience when someone acts out like that and don't get a reaction like the emails he sent your mom... and she didn't react..now he is trying something else...just don't react and it won't spiral hopefullly. they try to push our buttons...good luck, dot
Old 03-20-2005, 03:42 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ama

Originally Posted by BubbaBob
Practical response...

Depending on where each lives, a call to local law enforcement seems in order. Electronic stalking, which this fits, is illegal in most US and Canadian jurisdictions.

BubbaBob
How about mobile phone stalking.......

Venting is soooo necessary - it is perhaps more a female thing (though men who do it benefit greatly) and is for me head laundry. At the end of it we need softener and I can see loads of comforting softener here......Yes SR is and incredible machine indeed!
Old 03-20-2005, 08:07 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Its not easy having the ex knowing how to get to our heads.But as all i can say is try and forget about it and dont let it eat you up.I was told thats the danger sigh of maybe fallin off and by what i,ve read about your post you are doing great.Keep your head high and who cares what he says about you,you know your better then that.Good luck my fellow canuck...
Old 03-20-2005, 09:00 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

He does sound really awful, wantneeda. I would echo what Dave said. Pay no attention to him, since he is obviously sick. The Big Book says the same thing about those who would try to harm us. They are spiritually sick and we should treat them ast sick people (great way to look at this and certainly true in this case). On second thought, his comments make me mad too, and I'm removed from the situation. Man that is a tough one. You are handling it well, though. Keep on the good path you are following. Hold your head up; you are living in a place of great dignity and grace today and don't need to step down to his level.

Jup.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:05 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

got an e-mail from my mom this morning, guess she doesn't know how to block....she says he's like a piece of velcro!!! and she can't get rid of him....i'm going to try to help her with that today.
I told her your suggestion Bubba, but experience has taught us whenever we retaliate he comes back tenfold, only makes it worse. So yeah , ignoring him seems to be the best option....i had a dream about him once, like in the movie of Austin Powers.
I was driving a steam Roller and he was standing in front of it.....we were in a long hallway....but as i was driving i couldn't seem to get any closer to him......then i woke up.
electronic assault....is what I've termed this...trying to heal with the power of love.
Something i just started trying....i wrap the person in a warm pink blanket of love and light, and send positive thoughts. Trying to picture a positive outcome. So i tried this last night, oh man, sending someone love, that i can't stand is really hard. I ended up putting myself in that blanket instead. Drifted right to sleep......