I feel so alone sometimes

Old 08-24-2002, 08:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

I feel so alone sometimes

I know I have alot to be thankful for but at times I can't help it - i fell so alone............... I love my children but I feel like something is missing. It's the love and companionship I've yerned for all my life.

I just got off the phone with my best friend that now lives in Indiana. I miss her so much. I have friends but no one like her. I really miss her.

I can't help the way I feel. I'm so angry at my ex-husband for what he has done to our family. I guess it's my fault for feeling this way. I always think that one day he'll wake up and realize what he's lost (even though he always says he realizes) that's just another lie because his actions say differently.

I filed for divorce, now I just hope I can follow through with it. I'm hoping it will get easier after the divorce. After court the other day - it was like a light went of in my head. I've realized that he won't ever do the right thing and that I'll watch my life past by waiting for that day.

Life is so hard sometimes. I try to let go and let God but I have a really hard time doing that at times. I still end up screwing myself for the sake of someone else. I always want to do the right thing even if it means sacrificing myself. How do I learn to stop doing that?

Thanks for listening to me. You know at times it seems like i wear a sign taped to my forehead that says all alcoholics and users seek me!!!! It seems like everyone I meet has either a drinking problem or some other chemical addiction. What is it with me that always seems to attract these losers? How do I break free?
I'm sorry, I'm really down tonight.

Love,
Galnva
Old 08-24-2002, 08:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

********************{GALVNA}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I am just where you are ! I call myself a S... Magnet for men. If there is S... out there they find me. I am getting my second divorce from an A. mY kids are grown...but I feel pretty lonely too.
I have my close friend here...but she is married to her third husband ( no boozers) and has a young son. Life really is a pain at times... I was realy feeling down tonight...I feel ill! I have a headache and just not happy. Let hope we can see more clearly in the future....I pray to the HP we can.
Love Kitty
Old 08-24-2002, 09:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Hey you two,

It will get better. I'm alone almost and I love it almost. (you know, spot is here right now, but not for long)

Hang in there. I thought I could never live alone and I'm not waiting for my knight in shining white armour any longer.

There is life after s***

Hugs,
MG

Old 08-24-2002, 10:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi Galnva

You'll break free when you start to love yourself. It's not hard...we all love you.

Just do nice things for yourself, and enjoy the lack of chaos for a while. Jumping onto another relationship right now, would just leave you vulnerable.

Be nice to you. Have fun, read a good book, go to a meeting, call some old girlfriends and get together, anything...just do something for YOU.

Take time to heal, then it will be better every day.
Old 08-25-2002, 03:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

********{Gal}}}}}}

I think those emotions are natural and probably healing in some way. It hurts, but hurt goes away and things will get better.

You hang in there and do something nice for yourself!!

Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 08-25-2002, 05:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

you all hang in there... please... dont go back to that life.. there is so much out there.. so much more to explore than to worry about if the hospital is going to call, if the jail is going to call, how much money you have or not have.. there is so much out there, and yes there is loneliness... i know i tried to get out of my marriage in 84 but he stalked his way back in . i just wanted peace so i went back.. now i am stuck.. you all DONT do that.. you are very strong people.. you can do this.. i remember the loneliness.. i really do and i even missed him, especially in the winter. but then i would remember all the stress and everything and then go aaaawwww, what a relief.. please you all hang in there.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!