Notices

hearts doin 90!!!!!

Old 03-14-2005, 12:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

hearts doin 90!!!!!

had a serious using dream last night, stayed up to late, lots of things on my mind.....that dream was just nasty, i enjoyed every minute but when i woke up i was terrified. I heard once if you have using dreams it means you're not done yet.....OMG.!!!!!
I only maybe had one or two of these in the last nine months..I'm freaked. I am thanking God though that it was a dream and not real.
Gonna be hard to sleep tonight now i think........
I've been making arrangements to move and been freaked about it because i won't be able to give 30 days notice...feeling guilty but praying that things go ok...so i just got a call from my landlord and she found out I'm moving and isn't impressed....Now i feel even worse. She said she might kick me out before the end of the month now......I feel that if i had told her that i was moving she would have been just as mad because either way i can't do the 30 day notice. Now I'm rambling.....It was suggested again to me last night that i do my step 5 again.....my mom has been in the hospital, they can't figure out what wrong with her, she's going for a cat scan at a cancer clinic...she's 500 miles away.....like i said, lots on my mind....thanks for letting me share though,SR you're the best!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 12:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Lightbulb

Ouch,,

sounds like a lot going on. Did you sign a lease? How about security deposit? make sure you leave the place in good shape. Try reading meditational books before bed time. Set a little time for you to wind down. lay off any coffee or soda late at night to stop you from getting a good sleep.

I do hope and pray that your mother will be ok Hang in there, it will get better

Chris
Old 03-14-2005, 01:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

a drunk dream is just that, it's a dream. doesn't mean not your not done yet. it's just images in the sub-conscience bearing fruit.

just like a dream of falling doesn't necessarily mean you're going to fall off a cliff.

you've got a lot of stuff on your mindthat you are powerless over, so try not to give it power over you.

although giving notice is a nice thing to do, i don't believe i've ever heard of any laws requiring it? as for her kicking you out, how's she going to do that with out having you evicted, which means court, which means probably more than 30 days? at least it does here in new york! LOL

as for your mom, i'm sorry. but again you are powerless, that's in God's hands wantneeda, i suggest talking to him about it.

good luck on the move, don't sweat the dreams, and i'll say a little something to howard about your mom.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
All is not as it appears.

I’m not sure of landlord tenant laws in your area wantneeda but I’m sure there’s a legal process the landlord must follow before you’re forced by law to vacate their property. Don’t sweat it. Leave it in good clean shape and don’t burn any bridges behind you.

I’ve had those freaky dreams. Some bad and some rather cool. I dreampt one night my body was flying drunk. Very vivid and one I’ll probably never forget.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hang in there.

Mark
Old 03-14-2005, 06:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wantneeda
I heard once if you have using dreams it means you're not done yet.....OMG.!!!!!
Sorry never heard that one.For what its worth,I listened to a man at a meeting this afternoon,with 9 years share about a using dream he lad last night.Maybe yall had the same dream? They do seem real,I know.Glad you shared about it.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi wantneeda,

Does sound like a lot is going on. Just moving would get me freaked. Hope your Mom will be ok. I've had a couple of using dreams too in the past several weeks. This hearkens back to my days in the when I was primarily using and is what got me into detox and the program the first time. This is really odd, since I have been drinking almost exclusively since the early 90's and not using. Don't dream about alcohol, just cocaine, and that was a long time ago. Don't worry about the dreams. They are beyond our control. It sounds like a tough deal with the landlord, though. These things often blow over and she probably won't kick you out. If you are paid up, I don't think she can anyway.

Soon you will be in your new place and all this will be history. Hang in there and let us know how you are doing with the move.

Jup