Notices

Back to the beginning

Old 03-14-2005, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Learning as I go

Back to the beginning

I haven't posted here in forever, it seems. After just a little over 4 months I have lost it all. Day one again, YUCK. Tomorrow at my homegroup meeting I am going to give back all my keytags which makes me sad. Guess I will dust myself off and go at it again. This time I will make sure I am working the program and not get to comfortable having clean time. And visit here more often cause you all are such a blessing to me. Thanks for being here.

na4today
Old 03-14-2005, 08:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

keep the key tags as a reminder, then, as you regain time put each new keytag with the old one, 24 hours with the 24 hours from 4 months ago and so on.

and you haven't lost anything, you will always have those 4 months clean time, and you can still add more clean time to it.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi, so glad you came back and posted here to let us know. You have so much courage. I know it is hard because I am back at the beginning too. Don't beat yourself up, keep on going ahead. I know you can do this. We are in this together.

Dixie
Old 03-14-2005, 10:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi my friend, come join me on my Just for today thread. We can do this together.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

Welcome back !!!!!! big hugs coming your way friend. I hop you get to as many meetings as you can. \\//peace
Old 03-14-2005, 10:31 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Dan

Keep the tags.
Pick up a new one.
And welcome back.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome back.Im glad your here.Stick around.Maybe read some of the relapse threads in the "Newcomers Board" or you can click the link below and read plenty about relapse at Hot Rodders in Recovery.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:50 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

Welcome back hon. You will always have those 4 months, I agree, keep the tags. You know what you need to do, you have all the tools, and you can do it, one day at a time. For today I will choose not to use either.

You're in my prayers NA4today.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:19 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi na4today,

I know you are feeling depressed and frustrated. Don't knock yourself too hard. Just get to a meeting and get back to basics. We only have 24 anyway. Fighting this thing is really hard and we just have to get back in there and keep slugging. Keep posting here more often, especially when the going gets rough. You'll get a lot of responses, as you know, from people who want to help and really care.

Hang in there!
Old 03-15-2005, 08:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Learning as I go

Thanks guys! I think I will keep the keytags as a reminder of what I had. Tonight is my homegroup meeting and I'm going to tell them what's really been going on. Kinda nervous about it but it will be so much better when it's done. I am so glad you guys are here, I love you all.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:38 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Way to go! Everyone's going to rally behind you in that meeting just like we are here!