So So So (totally off topic and related to American Idol)...

Old 03-07-2005, 08:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So So So (totally off topic and related to American Idol)...

I just LOVE Bo.

Although Anwar did an amazing job tonight. AMAZING!!!

I liked Mario as well.

I wish I liked Constantine, and I think he is not a great singer. Too bad he is not a wee bit better, he has a huge following.

I predict that Travis and Scott (is that his name) are gone. Travis is fun and off key.

And did I say I loved Bo...

Jenny (pathetically addicted to ALL reality TV...anyone want to talk Amazing Race, Project Runway, Survivor, Apprentice...yada yada yada)
Old 03-07-2005, 08:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

Hey don't tell me I haven't watched yet! *LOL*
Old 03-08-2005, 01:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thought Simon Cowell chewing gum was so tacky.
Personally I like still like Bo and Travis. Girls didn't do as good this week...in my opinion.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i'm with you jennyk - i think bo may go all the way. waiting to see the girls tonight!

simon just adds that spice - someone has to do it - altho you are right blu - the gum was WAY tacky!
Old 03-08-2005, 10:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh thank you thank you for letting me talk about american idol...............

I missed it last night, so I went online to see what happened, I didn't find out much..........EXCEPT that Constantine is my soulmate lol!!!!! But seriously I read his little bio and he listened to the doors growing up and his favorite singer is Jim Morrison !!!!!! In case you hadn't noticed ME TOOO!!!!

Okay I'll act my age now. I think Travis will go and I don't have any idea who else. Yes, the gum chewing???? That is something I thought he would so not do.

Mindi
Old 03-08-2005, 11:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Chy

I'm in love... with Bo!
He's awesome and so was Anwar. Like Constatine, but he's not got the voice. Blondie guy was pretty good to, but I think Scott is done.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

oooo - sounds like bo is a favorite! i hope scott isn't done - i think he has a good voice - course i am originally from cleveland so........
Old 03-08-2005, 07:17 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

And about those girls...

Not loving them.

I do like Nadia and have from the beginning...a great energy about her.

I WANT to like Carrie, but I don't.

I do like Jessica and her "big old voice".

Simon is a twit, but the should would not be the same without him....and I do fear he is right about Ryan Seacrest, he is rather useless eh?

And about Amazing Race....I am a BIG Rob and Amber fan, the reality TV addict in me just can't help it!

Jenny
Old 03-08-2005, 08:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Jenny -

I cannot stand Rob. I'd bet he never got out of third grade - at least he strikes me as being that emotional age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I just love to hate him - hahaha! I also love reality TV. I think that Mikayla is gone this week but don't know who else.

Jo
Old 03-08-2005, 08:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jojo
Jenny -

I cannot stand Rob. I'd bet he never got out of third grade - at least he strikes me as being that emotional age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo
Funny thing...I do teach elementary school...must be why I do love him so much...I figure that Amber has a lot of the skills that I do in dealing with that sort of character. Fun to watch...and love and hate!
Old 03-09-2005, 06:11 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

ok all - i fell asleep during the idol "girl" show last night. who sounded good, who sounded bad?
Old 03-09-2005, 06:16 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Chy

Was not impressed with the girls last night. Amanda and Nadia did well. So who leaves tonight?
My hunch: Scott, Travis, Janay, uh.. can't think of her name, the one with the "Smoky" voice.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:44 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Put me in to the Bo fan club too! Even if Bo doesn't win he'll be making cds anyway after this I bet. He makes it look so easy. I really like Anwar too. He's an amazing singer and he seems like such a sweet guy.

I think the guys are going to kick the girls' butts this year. I really like Nadia, I think she can rock up there with the guys. It's too bad about Lindsey, (the smoky one), I really like her voice but she hasn't used it to it's full yet.

Does anyone think raising the age has made a difference? I do, it seems I like a lot of the older ones better. IMO they seem to know what suits them better.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:48 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Ugh!

Okay okay, I have to admit I'm not a fan of Bo...ducking...I think it's just the "rocker" image I don't like, reminds me of all those days of drinking and partying when dudes like that were hot to me...ick. Ohh the 80's gave me a tummy ache. An American idol should appeal to all and he's not appealing to me HA LOL! J/K

Anwar has the voice and the personality, and let's face it he teaches kids music...awwwww. The public loves a teacher otherwise how did Clay get to the top 2? Hee hee, he's a dork but ya still have to love him!
Constentine was not really trying to be Sting, ya think? I didn't hear it at all. I think poor Simon is running out of cut downs here! Again that rocker look to me....puke.
I also want to like Carrie Underwood, she's just so darn cute. We'll see sometimes near the end they can really pull something out of their hats and pull it off to be amazing. So far the dudes have been really outdoing the ladies. Last year was the opposite. Geesh I love this show! Thanks for giving me something else to think about!

Hugs,
FaithChaser
Old 03-09-2005, 01:06 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

I really like Nadia, other than that the girls are not that great. Carrie bores me to death (sorry), although she does have a good country voice it will be interesting to see how she does later on with different genres. Mikayla was pretty awful so I think she might leave tonight, her and Janay????

I just have to say again I really really love Constantine, not the best voice but everything else about him oh wow!!!! I think Bo has an awesome voice and I really love the songs he picks, it's nice to have something different this year.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:38 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

What's the name of the big hair girl? I thought she was really good last night. I loved the song she picked too.