Thanks Everyone!

Old 08-16-2002, 08:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Thanks Everyone!

A Big thank you for all of your kind words and all of your support ...I know I could not have made this move without ALL of the people on here.
I am waiting for the locks to be changed on my house, fun stuff like that.
He is still in shock and just can figure "WHY' this happened. Yea righhhhhhhhhhhhht. Talk about denial....he KNOWS why.
I will admit I had a few tears....almost like when someone dies...............it was very strange.
I think the detachment the last few months has really helped me...the lack of interaction with him such as having dinner together, going out etc and just plain ignoring things....made me feel he was already gone. We used to be on the go a ton. Funny, but strange circumstances cause all three vacaations planned over the past year to be canceled and we were always going someplace. I guess the HP knows what to do with us
Thanks guys...I will let you know more about "the dirty" stuff that is coming and I know it will! Court. etc.
Love Kitty
Old 08-16-2002, 10:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

you are such a brave person... keep on hanging in there, you may have some rough times, but if you can do this, you can get though anything!!!!!!!!!! you have done the hardest part...
YOU WILL MAKE IT..
Old 08-16-2002, 04:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Kitty

It is okay to grieve for the losses you feel. That is part of recovery. Take time to address your feelings, sometimes it helps to do it in small doses, and also dare to dream of your future.

It is a process that takes a little time and a lot of loving yourself right now.

It may be a good time to re-read the "In-between" post. Soon God will fill your empty hands, as soon as he is certain they are empty. All you have to do is wait patiently.

You are surely a woman of courage.