He is GONE

Old 08-15-2002, 08:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

He is GONE

Wow what a day!!!! Went tot court and that was easy....got all of my orders of protection...went to my village police and they came to serve him./....quicker than the sherriff office.
Well he was passed out...they came in and woke him...he was stunned to say the least but OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice! Figures....he was mad thatyhe had to go and why should he said this is HIS house not mine..haha my name is on the title too!
So theywould not let him drive, he was hammered...par usual and I had to call his brother to get him.
He went to our old house which my son vacated today...it was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy all day.
I was nice...I gave him his laptop, palm pilot, phone and sheets, his pillow. An d soap...I thought I was being good.
So then his brother calls just now to tell me the house is a mess...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHh we had to vacate( my son) that house in 7 hours! He can%$^&())_.......................
I am feeling OK now...thanks guys tomorrow may be a different story. I am babbling a bit..I am sooooooo tired everyone has called tonight : )
Love Kitty
Old 08-15-2002, 08:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Here's to new beginnings, Kitty! Congratulations!

Love and big big hugs!
Smoke
Old 08-15-2002, 09:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Wow Kitty,

That took a lot of courage. You will survive. I hope you can find some peace now. You have really set an example of strength for others.

Get some rest now.

Hugs,

MG

Old 08-15-2002, 09:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am happy that his is over for you Kitty.

You have been on an emotional roller coaster, and now might be a good time to get lots of rest and just pamper yourself.

I admire your courage and strength.
Old 08-15-2002, 10:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

kitty

I am very happy that you are finally seeing things go your way... It takes a lot of strength and courage to do what you did (can u pass some to me?LOL)... Here's hoping the sun is always shining now...
Love Meg
Old 08-15-2002, 11:55 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

i have been watching for this all day... i am so proud for you...and happy , and i envy you so much.. hang in there... never give up!!!!! you can do it... you are strong... i will keep up with your story, i am usually on the nar anon forum..
good luck...
Old 08-16-2002, 04:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yeah Kitty,

Sorry I am a little late, but I am so happy for you. Sounds like everything went well. Take some time for yourself. After all now you can be in charge of the remote and sleep on either side of the bed or even the middle!!! (I am jealous) BIG HUGS TO YOU!

Many Blessings
Constant
Old 08-16-2002, 05:10 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Kitty,

I had my own little crisis going so I didn't check on you...keep us posted.

Good job!

JT
Old 08-16-2002, 05:29 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Kitty, I am so happy for you, that the step is finally taken. And now you can move forward. I admire you and wish you a clam and peaceful weekend. I will be waiting to hear from you, please le me know if I can help in any way.
Old 08-16-2002, 07:50 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

and I second that....here here to a new start, It really can be fun!

keep your stregth and power!!!

You deserve it!

Love you!
Old 08-16-2002, 09:19 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

You Go Girl!!!!!!

Kitty -

You have taken an amazing courageous step for yourself. I admire your strength!!!

Hang in there, don't let your guard down, the ride may not be over yet. If he is still using, he may show up on your door high. I am not trying to sound like doom and gloom just realistic. When I was using I once helped a friend track down a man that left her. We tracked him down from CA to NY and back to AZ where we showed up on his doorstep in the middle of the night. Never underestimate and A.

I just want you to stay on your toes and protect yourself.

This A is very proud of you and sends you (((Kitty))).