Two more days :(

Old 08-12-2002, 08:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Two more days :(

My nerves are shot. I keep wondering IF this is really the right thing to do....I look at him and I am so angry. He is feeling very blue, weeepy over his son going to college and I made fun of him.
Know why...cause when my kids left he was sooooooooooooooooo GLAD to see them go. He never understands why I need to go visit my only daughter. So now I think stick this.... how does it feel! All the pain you put me through! Ughhhh I know i am just babbling...but i am now looking back at 12 years. Trying to see if I have missed something..every one tells me NO...this guy was bad from day one. CRAZY......... But WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW this is so hard...I am going to make him so angry with the order of protection. I HATE ALL OF THIS!

Love Kitty
Old 08-12-2002, 08:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi Kitty

I know this is hard for you, so it is especially a good time to be good to yourself. Maybe reading some good recovery stuff will boost your spirits. Do a JT bubble bath, or a MG pull-up LOL,
but do something nice for Kitty.

My prayers are with you through all this.

******{Kitty}}}}
Old 08-12-2002, 08:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Kitty,

12 years is a long time. You are turning you life upside down right now. I can certainly understand why your second guessing your decision.

We can all see that you are miserable in your current situation. I don't think you want to live another 12 years like that. From what you've said it doesn't look like things are going to change.

Try to think of the good things you will gain from this. I don't blame you for being nervous. I was afraid when I had someone served with a restraining order.

It's almost over. Stay strong.

Hugs,

MG

Old 08-12-2002, 08:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

I am tooooooooooo good to me! I whirlpool, I massage and it is MY brain that is spinning! I hate making a call on something. Last time I was much younger ...you know Anns this is not easy at "our " age! It just is not what I had planned for my life at this point...and I am sooooooooooo mad about it
Love, Kitty gone nuts
Old 08-12-2002, 08:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

((((((((((((((((( KITTY! )))))))))))))))))))))

#$^*%% @##&%^&##@ and **#%@& his %$@*&^$#$*!!!!!

Big big hugs!
Smoke
Old 08-12-2002, 08:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Kitty

Hey Kitty, 105 is the perfect age to make these changes. It was the first 100 years that were the toughest. From here on in it's easy sailing for us.

And, as Smoke said #$^*%%@##...well you know the drill

Hang in there Kitty!!!

You will survive!!!

Last edited by Ann; 08-12-2002 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2002, 09:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Paused

Thanks guys for all your support......................I do wish I felt as cool about this as I did with my first A and that divorce. Could be that I already had another trapezee just wating to swing to in the wings? Yes I am sure....in other words there was a man I anxious to start seeing. NO man this trip...and sadly I am not even thinking about that,..... I must be OLD! Now I worry about medical insurance
Love Kitty
Old 08-12-2002, 09:05 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Kitty,

Can't you and your son start a business doing the same thing you guys are doing now?

Just wondering.

MG

Old 08-12-2002, 09:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Paused

MG............
He is just not as Savy as the A...and the A really has big time connections and would love to squash my kid like the lowest form of bug. He hate my son( both of them actually...jealous)....and that alone is a two page post.
He might ( my A) find he will have to keep him...I have so much on the A...(hehe) and I don't want to OPEN my mouth but I could if pressed. I am a Mother Bear kind of MOM! : )
Love Kitty
Old 08-12-2002, 09:21 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I wish you were close to me. I have mold that just won't die. It must be in the wall behind the tub. I bleach every week and it just keeps growing back.

The wall in the bedroom was full of mold before I moved in. I tore down the wall and bleached everything behind the wall and even sprayed a bunch behind the tub wall before putting the new wall up.

I just don't know what to do.

Hugs,

MG

Last edited by Morning Glory; 08-12-2002 at 09:28 PM.

Old 08-13-2002, 08:08 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Paused

MG...I will askmy manager. : ) Kills is for the bathroom...but once the stuff takes hold it is awful. Let me ask...we do commercial stuff : )
Love Kitty
Old 08-13-2002, 08:37 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Kitty -

(((for you)))

Hang in there - and keep doing all that stuff for you.

He can !@#$%^&*()(*&&^^%$%^&*^%$##$^ (I just had to through that itin ).
Old 08-13-2002, 12:04 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Kitty, my thoughts are with you. Whenever I even think about taking the kind of action you are taking I get all sick feeling inside and the panic starts to take over. You can do it, you know in your heart it is the only thing you can do. Take care
Old 08-13-2002, 05:56 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Kitty,

You are bound to have doubts. You don't know what the future holds...before you started this you thought you KNEW what your future was and you hated the thought of it. So it is the known or the unknown, right?

I know what you mean about being younger the last time. When the #$%^ just keeps coming there are days when I know that I am not as tuff as I used to be or as brave. But what is a girl to do?

We only go around once in this life. We owe it ourselves to try to enjoy each and every day and sometimes we have to make changes in order to accomplish that.

Hugs,
JT
Old 08-13-2002, 07:00 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Paused

JT....It is true I am not as brave as I used to be...and boy that is hard to say. I used to drive home from work on the Kennedy at 3 am...and not a fear..Now no way! But times have changed too.
I am getting more and more nervous as each day passes ...or when my A says something about lets go here or there on Friday and I think...your %%&^% will be on the street!
I get crazy.....
I am just praying I can get through this without some major thing happening!
I know he won't change...^%$### He ran out of Vodka last night and brought in from the garage frig the Sutter home ickk( sorry Sutter lovers) white zinfandel...barfffffffffff that was for his Mom to drink on Sunday. Guess he figured I would think she downed two bottles! Yep, he drank 2 bottles of the stuff from 10 pm last night until 2 pm today!
Life.............I hope it improves
Love Kitty
Old 08-13-2002, 07:23 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I'm glad to hear you guys say you aren't as brave as you used to be. I'm not as brave either. I thought it was just me. I used to be very very brave. Not any more. I'm even afraid at the doctors and dentist now and I never was before.

Thank you for sharing that. It makes me feel better. Sometimes you just have to shake a little and do it anyway.

Kitty it would help so much to have someone with you that day. Do you have someone who can stay with you?

Hugs,

MG

Old 08-13-2002, 07:31 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Paused

Me too Mg...I am now afraid of pain..never used to mind the dentist, doctor etc. Lovely huh>?. Sometimes I think it is because I am old enough...to say NO you can't MAKE me do that. I used to do whatever a doc or whatever told me. Now I deceide if it is what I want : )
My sons are both in the area, both big guys 30 and 32. The 30 year old will for sure be here. I have also been told by my atty. to advise the police...I live in a small village and my A is already known by them.
I am going to court alone on Thursday..and that is just as well this time won't be so bad...next time I have to bring the witnesses...that WILL be!
Love Kitty
It is 9:30 do you know where your A is ? I don't!!!
Old 08-13-2002, 07:36 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

I am convinced tha as we get older we realize that we are mortal.

One time I was driving home and some guy was on my #$%^ so I hit the brakes. The car then passed me and they hit the brakes...then they stopped and FOUR GUYS GOT OUT AND STARTED WALKING TOWARD MY CAR!!! In the middle of the road! There was a restaurant right there so I pulled up and went inside. When got home I told Ward and he YELLED at me..no "oh my God" he just told me how stupid I was! So no more road rage for me!

I have never even driven the Kennedy, I took the Eisenhaur (sp) in once and parked before State Street and cabbed it from there. I hate the traffic down there...I either take the train or I ride!

Hugs,
JT

Last edited by JT; 08-13-2002 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-13-2002, 07:48 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Paused

: ) JT I drove the Kennedy everyday for 12 years! Cabs..........now there I am really scared. YOu jump into a car with someone you don't know! ANYwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............... A few years back in my LOLOL...younger days...I had a middle eastern cabby 5^^%$#$^&* me and the women of the world... all the way to the train station. I got out an $%$#@%^* him too and said have a nice day ..I am not paying...he tired to chase me down.......but I was tooo fast. Now would I do that again.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but at the time it seemed the logical thing to do!
Youth for sure!
: )
Love Kitty
Old 08-13-2002, 08:00 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

I get myself in trouble because I have to have a certain way to handle myself around the big ******** men I work with. They are very scarey and dangerous. I can't let them know I'm afraid of them or they'll kill me. I have been nose to nose them 6 ft. 1 and me 5ft 2. I've learned to survive that way and they respect me. The part that gets me in trouble is I forget and do the same thing with strangers on the street forgetting that they ARE really dangerous.

I had a guy breaking in to the building next door to me and I just walked out to see what he was doing. He started yelling at me telling me not to be afraid because he wasn't going to kill me. I said if I was afraid of you do you think I'd be standing here smoking, lol.

It didn't dawn on me that I did a stupid thing until later. The funny thing is that he took off running.

Oh well, lol.

MG