Age and attitude : )

Old 08-11-2002, 02:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Age and attitude : )

Hey Anns...
You are right....God...has been good to me...some people will even think I am in my mid thirties...I have that zany sense of humor and I am told I look young. It is all genetic as my "biological " father..not they man who raised me looks super young and so does his family. Perhaps that is why my "A" is younger than I am.
It was a sticky day todayas we had a family party....ick ...amazing his family just saw the light and realize their kid, my A is in trouble. They told me I need to rally around him..help him..... well kiss.......^%$#$&())n I don't think so I have done all I can for this guy. T- minus 4 days till court!

Keep that young attitude Anns........... : )
Love
Spunkmeister Kitty
Old 08-11-2002, 02:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Kitty,

Ward is also younger than me...and people who don't know that are always stunned. I am young at heart...and I am blessed with two parents with endless humor!

You just can't keep a good girl down!! T-4 days an we will be watching!

Hugs,

JT
Old 08-11-2002, 08:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Well this youngster got stuck on Toronto Island tonight. I went over for a birthday dinner with a friend and the ferries had problems, so I got stuck. I am now 105 again. By the time the ferries came, it looked like a boatload of refugees. I thought we'd sink before we made it back LOL. And I missed chat %#@@$%.

This heat this summer is getting to me too. So maybe I am not as young as I feel.
Old 08-12-2002, 07:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

Anns...........
I love Toronto...what a great city to shop, go out and have a good time in. When Iwas working for one coroporation, my Northern region was based out of there. I love Yorkville! Hmmm Maybe I need a trip there : )
Yes........today I I feel 105, I am tired, stressed out about the court date on Thurs. and I have my Grandaughter for the day... : )
Love Kitty