Notices

I Just Went With My Heart

Old 02-12-2005, 11:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

I Just Went With My Heart

I really want to thank you guys for listening and sharing your thoughts on my situation.I go to meetings in my area and i haven't yet gotten a sponsor. I haven't gotten close to anyone at the meetings so to have this site to go to really means alot to me!!! I took a good hard look at my situation with my daughter and my ex and just bit the bullet and called him. I started out by saying i want to have a calm convo with no yelling or name callin, lo and behold that's how it went. I asked my daughter yesterday how she would feel if she just stayed with me and she said that she would miss her Dad.
I must remember my girls have been through alot and my youngest is very confused, with her dad not being one to have heart to hearts with she really hasn't talked lots about her feelings. Probably doesn't know how.
I'm going to look into some counselling for us. Her dad said ya he's going through alot financially etc, and feels really bad about his actions and words.
So, i've decided to let her be where she wants to be, I do need to get some more clean time in. I don't feel that I should jsut jump the gun and keep her.
Not in everyones best interest and would only cause chaos. Wow, thats really big for me because being addicted to chaos is my middle name! So that goes to show that this program has taught me something!!!
My next move is to get talking to him about some anger management....
I don't beleive in my heart that he would hurt her and I think what has happened woke him up a little. So thanks again from my heart
have a great sober day and Bless you's!!!
Old 02-12-2005, 11:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Dan

Blessings to you and your children.
Such strength in your hope.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am so glad to hear that things worked out and you were able to talk with him. I will put a little prayer for you and your daughters in tonight.

Jupiter2
Old 02-12-2005, 04:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
new life

Jupiter2, my prayers also for her family along with yours tonite.
mikee
Old 02-12-2005, 04:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Chy

Such a great follow-up want! *hugs*
Old 02-12-2005, 05:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Old 02-14-2005, 03:33 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

hi wantneeda
i go to meetings to and i dont have a sponser either.i dont connect well with males (all of my friends are women)i would have made a good gay guy (but i got 2x wives 1 current wife and 5 daughters) i like all the esterigen and we all get along with each other.so this site is good i can type without caring who responds.keep strong and everthing will work out for you .god loves you and so do all of us
have a beautiful day sprig is reght around the coner
chris