Notices

Today is the worst day of my life.

Old 01-27-2005, 09:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
slowing it down a notch......

Thumbs down Today is the worst day of my life.

well...I have hit my bottom.
I am very sick and I am very depressed.
I hope I feel better soon.

I dont want to lose everything in my world to the bottle.

I am really scared.

I am going to start going to meetings every day and I hope and pray that the people that are left in my world help me and not leave me.
Old 01-27-2005, 09:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

How long you and your b/f been together? If, there was any love there, hopefully he's not out of the picture This isn't the worse day of your life, this could be the turning point of your life!!!

We all come to a crossroads in our life. What road do you wish to travel on now? The road you're on now doesn't seem too well paved now does it?? Get involved with the meetngs, you'll learn about your self. You do any journaling? You really should start writing down your feelings and keeping it for later reference.

We're all in here to support each other. Let us know how your meeting goes ok

chris
Old 01-27-2005, 10:08 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
slowing it down a notch......

Thank you for the support. Boyfriend is willing to help now. I guess the feelings of sadness and guilt that I am feeling today are the worst parts of everything.
It is hard to be positive when I have done this before (gotten way drunk) and caused much grief to the people around me. I dont want this in my life anymore. I know that for sure. I feel so alone.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

X PartyGirl-I am so sorry you are not feeling well today,but like captain said above this could be a new start for you.It helps me to always remember how bad I felt my last day's of drinking,it never get's better,only worse.You never haveto feel this way again.Recovery is possible.hang in there and get to a meeting if you can.You are not alone.Bless,trish
Old 01-27-2005, 10:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

((HUGS)) I wish you well today. Go to a meeting, and take it minute by minute.......I know it's hard, but don't give up. You are winning this war, keep fighting the urge to pick up.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:07 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You are at the turning point of your life and what is ahead is so much better and brighter than what is behind you. Meetings will help you so much and I'm glad to hear that you are going to meetings. You will benefit greatly. I know you can do this and I know that you really want sobriety. Your bf is going to support you and I know it feels great to have support. Remember, that you are never alone and know that people around you in your life and here at SR believe in you and will support you 100%. That is a promise and is unconditional.

Lots of love and light,
Hope