Notices

hello

Old 01-26-2005, 08:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Chrys

Red face hello

Hi
My name is chrys and I am an alcoholic. I also have problems with anxiety and depression. I've been around the boards for just a bit. Prompted by a horrible despairing episode of depression. Then I went through a spree of responding to a lot of the messages, usually other women in crisis who I could relate to in some way from my past experience. I'm a born advice giver and problem solver. In a way that is a problem.

Been sober since July 1, 2002 and I am grateful. Very. I'm a lot more responsible. No more collection calls. No more second hand Christmas presents from the thrift store. (That was Christmas 2001) I have lots of guilt still about my drinking and my past behavior. Recently became much more involved in caring for my elderly mother. It has been very hard for me. It is true that resentments keep us sick. (That's another long story).

Over time, I probably will contribute but for now I think I can maybe use this as a place to focus on me.

Thanks for listening.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

Hi chyrs,
Glad your with us, you'll find a lot of support here. Yup, nasty resentments, I hope you have a meas of support to deal with those issues. Hope to see you often!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Chrys,

welcome again. I never forget a name. Well, one close to mine any way. Good 2 have U here. We can use your ESH on the boards

Chris
Old 01-26-2005, 10:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I bite.

Welcome!!