Notices

This Is So Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-09-2005, 04:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

This Is So Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

505 PEOPLE WERE ON HERE AT 1 TIME SAT. NEW RECORD. THIS TELLS ME PEOPLE ARE WANTING TO FIND RELIEF FROM THE BONDAGE OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND THE OTHER PROBLEMS IN LIFE. IT'S SO GREAT TO HAVE THIS SITE TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE

KEEP COMING BACK

CHRIS
Old 01-09-2005, 05:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

That is so cool!! I love this site!! Was actually addicted to it for awhile, but now I just use it in moderation!!

Thanks to all for making SR such a wonderful place!!

Missy
Old 01-09-2005, 06:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

WOW! That's amazing - when I first saw the previous record from Sept I wondered and hoped it would be broken! Wow, that's amazing!
SR is a great place!
Old 01-09-2005, 07:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Giving up control

Being an alcoholic/addict I to have became addicted to SR- imagine that? LOL... Best addiction I have had in along time though. Today makes five days for me detoxing on my own and I know without a doubt if God wouldn't have led me to SR I would be drinking or hungover right now. I am truly grateful for each and every one of you and I'll be sure to keep coming back!!!! With Love, Susan
Old 01-09-2005, 12:56 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

This Is So Great

This might be an addiction in a way. I look at it of working towards a solution. You don't find support at the bars, there drunk like you are. Do you get support from the person you buy drugs from. We come in here for a shoulder to cry on a sympathetic ear to listen, to share any heartwarming story and to share our triumphs over our disease. If, this is an addiction at least it's geared for our betterment.

****************************************************************{LOVE}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

chris

DO UNTO OTHERS

Last edited by CAPTAINZING2000; 01-09-2005 at 12:58 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Old 01-09-2005, 01:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

Being an addictive person, I threw myself from one addiction into another, SR. I consider SR a good place to come and share. So maybe I'm not getting my chores done around the house like I could. Getting chores done doesn't keep me sober, working a recovery program does. I consider SR one of my recovery tools. I like to keep in touch with others, see how they are growing. I try to help if they are in need and leave with a smile on my face if good things are happening in their lives.

Getting a solid, sober foundation established is important. Once that is done, your life starts to branch off and you adventure forward into other things. Less time is spent here. When that happens, I still think about the members here and will check in on my free time. I feel as if I'm missing out on the latest and greatest news. The good thing is I can always go back and catch up on what's happening. Sometimes good news, sometimes bad. Such is life. Within time, time spend here starts to level out and you find balance.

I'm grateful for finding this site. It will always be an important part of my life. It has helped me tremendously in finding sobriety and support. For now, I have some free time and I'm working on chores inbetween spending time here. It appears, I am finally finding balance in my life. That is a good thing. Take care all. Do whatever it takes, within reason, to find sobriety. Never give up the fight! I love you guys...

LeAnne
Old 01-09-2005, 02:52 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

A new record! We should all pat ourselves on the back! And much thanks to all who help run SR!

:band
Old 01-09-2005, 02:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Chris Ditoo On That. We Often For Get That Our Lives Should Revolve Around Our Program And Not The Other Way Around.

Chris
Old 01-09-2005, 04:31 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thank you from me also. I am very grateful to those that run SR, and to all the kind people that have reached out to lend me an ear,
Old 01-09-2005, 05:29 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Angel Of Light

Graditude :xmasu
Old 01-09-2005, 05:41 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

[I][B] I'm new here so have patience with my errors.
I am so-so GRATEFUL too be >>SOBER<<today and all the days ahead.
Spent the day with my 2 beautiful granddaughters... We had so much fun!!!
I went too there level (3 & 5) we laughed, giggled, played dolls, etc. What a beautiful place too go too.
If I was drinking (yuk) I wouldn't be able too be with them, too get those juicey
wet kisses--hugs too choke by, but ya know what????
They never new me drunk and never will !!!!
THE ANGELS ARE WATCHING OVER YOU !!!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 05:43 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

you could say this is a site for sore eyes.....har-de-har-har
I'ts a great place to be.
Tell a friend
Old 01-10-2005, 04:24 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Whay Is Really Great Is How Fast The Membership Has Grown In The 2 Months I've Been Here. More Then A 1000 + People Have Joined In That Time Frame. If You Buid It They Will Come.

Glad To Be Apart Of All The Nice People On Here And The Great People Running The Boards.

Thanks A Lot

Chris
Old 01-17-2005, 09:36 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

289 People Trolling Hey Sign In Don't Be A Stranger.