creating our own skating rink

Old 01-07-2005, 09:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gracey

creating our own skating rink

I had to rush home yesterday because my 11 year old son calls me to let me know that my pool is leaking................(they had a snow day yesterday)

Panicked a little.............but I realized what I was more panicked about..............I was more panicked because I was scared how my H was going to react and what or who he was going to blame...........because it always had to be someone's fault.

I went home did what I could do............had no choice to call my H home.........since we were creating are own skating rink in are backyard and I couldnt stop it..............

He did exactly what I knew he was going to do............had a look like he wanted to kill someone or something...........yelling, cussing like a sailor, blaming everything and everyone..........

I told him ranting and raving isnt fixing the problem..........It is broke there is nothing we can do about that........lets find a solution to the problem instead of wasting are time trying to figure out how it happened or who may have done it.......

he finally calms himself down............we were able to temporarily fix the problem......til next week when he gets in the forty's and we can work on it better.........

I was going to go back to work, because we finished around 2:00 and I figure I could atleast get four more hours in and not have to take a personal day this soon into the New Year...........He begged me to stay home with him..........because he was just to upset...........I didnt want to, but I did............

He said he was going to go back outside and do a couple more things........and I told him okay and I went out front to shovel the snow.........when I came in to take a break he never made it back outside......he fell asleep...............I was mad at myself because I didnt do what I wanted to do...........which was go back to work..........instead I stayed home for him to sleep..........

I am starting to not like the right thing..................HIM...........it is not alcohol.........its him..................he is just an A**hole.........I have to stop taking everything he does so personal............he cant help it........he is just an **shole........

Sorry just needed to vent......

Old 01-07-2005, 09:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Gracey - you vent anytime you want...lol

He reached out to you - you felt it. Don't be so hard on yourself.

You are doing great with your recovery!!!

As I like to say, We learn from our mistakes. As you have and will continue to do.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

God bless the snow, for giving you a break and God bless you.
Hugs, Prayers for comfort, strength and peace!
live