Saw the attorney today

Old 07-16-2002, 07:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Post Saw the attorney today

Oh brother....I am in for it. That is about all I can say. He told me to keep taking pictures of the A to get an order that is more than a restraining one...as I am afraid he is going to go crazy. I have to go back Thursday for a two hour question session with this guy. Looks like I am goiong through with the divorce. I just HATE the months to come...wish it could be over in a day. Like in the middle east I beleive the man can I say I dovorce you three times and that is that! It is over! : )

You guys will love this...I could not wake the A to go to my kids for dinner for my B'day. I actually went witout him ...he did not even know I was gone...did not even have a clue. All he could talk about when he came to after I returned, was his day at the chiropractor. This guys is totally screwed!

: )
Love, Kitty
Old 07-16-2002, 07:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hey Kitty

Good for you for going anyway. We tend to forget that we have family and friends who love us. It is so easy to neglect that when we are so unhappy about our A's.

You can get through the next few months Kitty - you have so much strength and courage that I think you will have to change your avatar to a Lion...just kidding I love your little happy dancer.

Never forget, Kitty, that HE is the one who is sick and crazy. I know I get that mixed up sometimes. LOL
Old 07-16-2002, 08:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

I hope I can Anns........ really I do...he is going to be tough to deal with and he is a smart cookie.....my last A was not that bright..... : )
Thanks for the support
Love, Kitty
Old 07-16-2002, 08:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

This will be a stressful time for you Kitty.

You can do it a day at a time. Don't be too worried about what might happen. Just handle it as it comes.

Pat yourself on the back. You're doing great!

Hugs,

MG

Old 07-16-2002, 08:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

MG is right - just handle it as it comes. Ogly used to whack me with the skillet and say "stop second guessing the future" and she was so right. I miss Ogly.

Don't second guess - take it as it happens, and let your lawyer handle the rest.

And if you feel a little bumped and bruised, come here and we will all help prop you back up for another round. We have the towel and ice all ready, and I am betting on your corner.
Old 07-17-2002, 09:24 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Paused

Isn't it amazing how everything in the A's world is only them. They don't even seem to know we exist unless they need something from us in their world. I am sure you will come out of this okay. Your A may be smart, but not when clouded by alcohol. They always think it makes them smarter (if they could only see the truth) Divorce is not easy on anyone but I can tell you it does lead to a serenity. Mine was over in about 30 days. I guess though it is never really over when you love and care about someone, if only they could see they have left no alternative. I guess I am just rambling, sorry, but it is hard to be cheery when you see another relationship end over someone's drinking. Good luck and keep us posted.
Old 07-17-2002, 11:28 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

...in the middle east woman cannot divorce thier husbands for ANY reason. Gotta love the old U.S. of A.!!