Notices

Anyone here from Denver/breckenridge Colorado area?

Old 12-28-2004, 03:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Meetings Coordinator

Anyone here from Denver/breckenridge Colorado area?

I'm going to be going on a ski trip in feb... fun yes i know hehe. my question is i would like to talk to someone who knows something about the meetings out there. i would like to go to a couple AA meetings. but i'll be alone so i'm a bit nervous.. any help???
Old 12-28-2004, 06:26 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Heidi-- Can't help you with that as I don't live there, but I'd love to go skiing with you. Is there room in your suitcase for me?!? lol Sounds like a blast.

Good for you for planning ahead? Do you go to meetings and have a sponsor? I always talk upcoming trips and events over with my sponsor ahead of time so I have a good, solid plan in place.

jojo
Old 12-28-2004, 06:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Meetings Coordinator

haha sure you can come with me haha. i'll squeeze ya in my suitcase! i always plan ahead!!! I go to meetings 4 times a week. and yes i have a sponsor. we have been talking a bit but not too much still awhile until the trip. thanks for the advice!

Heidi
Old 12-28-2004, 06:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Old and in the Way

I lived in Denver for four years, but wasn't in AA yet. I can tell you if you're going to be in Breckinridge, look for meetings there or in Summit County. Denver itself is going to be a haul for you to make meetings there. I've got to believe that thousands of skiers every winter have this issue. I bet you find some interesting and eclectic meetings out there. Here's a link that might help you get started: http://www.theagapecenter.com/AAinUSA/Colorado.htm

Keep us posted.

Best,
Joe
Old 12-28-2004, 06:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i'm in trinidad colorado, a little ways from denver though, try calling the central office in new york they should be able to tell you or go to www.aa.org and they should have listings