Notices

Happy Holidays...

Old 12-23-2004, 07:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Happy Holidays...

Just wanted to say thank you and warmest happy holidays to all of you who have boosted me up over the past few months. You are an invaluable group of people - I come here every day to see how everyone is doing and to see what new words of hope and wisdom I can glean from your posts. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I posted last week (I believe) about my depression. I am still struggling with it very hard; the mental anguish I feel makes it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. I am still doing so, but it is so very, very hard some days. I would much appreciate any thoughts or prayers you would like to send my way. I have made a doctor's appointment, so I am trying to be proactive about this because I don't want to die from either alcoholism or sadness... but I could use some positive thoughts. I think I might ditch work and go to a noon meeting.

Anyhow... I hope all of you are getting through your days sober and with some sense of joy and peace. Thank you again for all of your compassion and welcomed words of advice.

--anne
Old 12-24-2004, 06:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Best wishes

Anne,

Happy Holidays to you too Anne. Hope you are able to enjoy them. I will be sending positive thoughts your way.

Matthew
Old 12-25-2004, 05:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2004, 07:00 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
knucklehead

:xmas5