Notices

Sleepless

Old 12-10-2004, 10:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Sleepless

Here I am up at 1:45 AM and I'm supposed to get up at 6 AM and I just cant sleep. I'm so tired but I can't get off to dreamland. My mind is so filled of the guy I am totally in love with. I saw him tonight and it was great. My heart is so full of love for him and I hope one day he will feel the same way. I have never felt this way before and I would never hurt him the way he has been hurt in the past. We are really good friends right now but maybe in the future it could be more. He is coming over to visit for a little while on Monday. I wish I could be in his arms tonight, I love him so much. I hope God will bring us together one day. Until then, I'll treasure our friendship and pray for God's will for us.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No expectations!

I saw you went to bed not too long after posting this. LOL. Just teasing. Seriously though, did you see my response to your borderline personality disorder thread? Check it out if you haven't already. And feel free to PM me if you like. Your post here worries me. Mostly 'cause it reminds me alot of myself. I could get so obsessed with people.

You know, it's generally recommended that we not get into new relationships early in recovery. Do you have a sponsor? See what she thinks if you do. If you don't, I would just urge you to slow down and focus on yourself right now. If you're having symptoms that suggest borderline personality or bipolar disorder, you probably ought to get a professional evaluation. Wish you well!

Peace, love, and hugs,
Eddie
Old 12-11-2004, 06:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

There is nothing to be worried about. It is totally normal to feel like this when you are in love with someone. Just ask other people in love. I don't obsess about him, I was just excited that I had talked to him and I was happy. No one at SR really understands me. I don't really want to stick around anymore.
Old 12-11-2004, 06:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ted
OH SH!T

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU DIXIE,STICK AROUND I NEED YOU HERE!!!
LOVE IS LOVE PERIOD.............ted
Old 12-11-2004, 07:57 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
knucklehead

dixie, sometimes you do have to go with your feelings. It is OK by me if you want to enjoy the feeling of being in love after all who knows where it will lead? I believe you have to do what is right for yourself. I hope that does not include leaving us.
Old 12-11-2004, 07:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

(((((Dixie)))))

DON'T GO AWAY. PLEASE. WE NEED YOU HERE. WE LOVE YOU. PM ME IF YOU WANT.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:27 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Yes, please don't leave on my account!!! I didn't mean to offend. I really identified with what you were saying, that's why I wrote what I thought was sympathetic. I think I got my responses to your two threads jumbled up together. I think I do understand very well. I was just concerned, OK? Please keep coming back! I'm very sorry.

Love and hugs,
Eddie