Sad day today

Old 07-28-2021, 08:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sad day today

Today was a hard day. I woke up kinda in a funk. I had a dream about my exAH last night. I only slept a little bit super restless. I went on a 5 mile walk instead of bootcamp/training cause I was so sleepy… had a super busy work day back to back meetings about other peoples weddings cause I’m a wedding planner … Then my dad picked me up to get my covid vaccine. I hate shots or things that can make my body feel off so it caused anxiety which is why my dad took me. He’s the best. Anyway after that my dad had scheduled a call with a paralegal he got for me for the divorce… we hired her… the vaccine made me feel off and sleepy but not too bad. I guess I just am feeling vulnerable today. I could use some encouragement… love… I guess when I write it all down it has been a heavy day. I guess I need to respect where I am at even if it’s only for today. Thank you everyone
Old 07-29-2021, 05:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have read many of your posts. I have so much respect for you! You can do hard things and you do hard things. You have been through so much yet show amazing strength. You deserve so much. I know you mentioned that you reread some of your old posts and could not believe how things have not changed. I bet in a few years when you come reread these posts you will be in such a better place. You deserve someone who will bring you happiness. You will find that if you keep plugging away. You have been dealt a low blow by your husband leaving you on such short notice. I can only imagine the hurt and pain this caused. You will rise above this. You can do hard things. I wish you all the very best and thank you for sharing your story.
Old 07-29-2021, 03:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Bethany57 View Post
I have read many of your posts. I have so much respect for you! You can do hard things and you do hard things. You have been through so much yet show amazing strength. You deserve so much. I know you mentioned that you reread some of your old posts and could not believe how things have not changed. I bet in a few years when you come reread these posts you will be in such a better place. You deserve someone who will bring you happiness. You will find that if you keep plugging away. You have been dealt a low blow by your husband leaving you on such short notice. I can only imagine the hurt and pain this caused. You will rise above this. You can do hard things. I wish you all the very best and thank you for sharing your story.
Thank you 🙏 I really needed this

Old 07-30-2021, 09:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It is a bit weird but on days like you describe, I give myself extra points for anything I do. It is a bit like a triple word score square in Scrabble.

There are days where we feel motivated and content; Life glides along. Then there are Triple Score days. You just hit one of those and sounds like you did well.