Who the F are you?

Old 07-20-2021, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ke**i

Who the F are you?

Long story short, my temper got the best of me and went to AH house to get my dog. I had a lot to say and at one point stopped to really look at him. I asked "who the F are you? I don't even know who you are any more."
It was then I truly knew deep down my H was no more and all that was left was this person living in what use to be my home. Tonight I think I can accept this and know I am doing the right thing.
Old 07-20-2021, 07:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sometimes that's what it takes, that face to face look where you really see that, as in who the F is this.

It's sad, these situations where they person changes beyond recognition are incredibly hurtful. Accepting that will help you though so although I'm sure it was rough, it's perhaps a good thing, as you say, now you know you are doing the right thing.
Old 07-20-2021, 08:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sage

Originally Posted by Tired1 View Post
Long story short, my temper got the best of me and went to AH house to get my dog. I had a lot to say and at one point stopped to really look at him. I asked "who the F are you? I don't even know who you are any more."
It was then I truly knew deep down my H was no more and all that was left was this person living in what use to be my home. Tonight I think I can accept this and know I am doing the right thing.
So the good things that came out of this exchange are that you were able to get your dog back and that you got to see reality square in the face.

This is validation that you are doing the right thing for yourself.