Havent been on in a while checking in

Old 12-09-2004, 10:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Post Havent been on in a while checking in

Hi all
sorry I haven't been on in a while I have been so busy working and getting ready for xmas and doing alot of self and soul searching. I finally got to read "Codependant No More" and wow what an eye opener it has been for me as soon as I can afford to I am going to buy it for myself. Right now things have been sort of rocky and at a standstill for me and my bf . We don't see a whole lot of each other and right now I am mainly focusing on goals I have set for myself (that helps to keep me from being sad) . He says he is tired of hurting me and doesn't want to come down and spend the night because he knows I will not be able to rest because of worrying about him leaving out to go use drugs and stealing money also. He is now saying that he is no longer afraid to go to rehab and he is hoping to make it untill after Xmas and then check in (well see) but I do see something in his voice that gives me hope that maybe he might just acctually do it. Right now I am focusing on getting a better car (mine is nice but it is about to dollar me to death) and after I get Xmas finished I am going to be saving like crazy towards my future home of my own that I will one day purchase. I am looking at our relationship with a more clearer vision now I love the real him but I don't know if he will ever come back but I am not yet ready to give up on my hopes and dreams for us either. The kids miss him terribly and all of this is hurting them plus me working and not being home at night with them is not easy on them either. But I know things will work out the way God see's fit for them I know he has a plan for us. I still get sad sometime and cry I know that I just have to deal with the emotions as they come up but thank God he is giving me the strength each day to carry through. Pray for all of us we really need it right now. I really need to find a job with better hours so I can be home with the kids at night well the evenings anyhow I miss the time I don't get to spend with them and they miss it to . Thanks to all of you for being here I couldn't have been making it through all of this without the wisdom and strength from all of you.
Hugs to all
Rose
Old 12-10-2004, 04:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Dancing To My Own Beat

((Rose))
Glad you checked in. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe and happy holiday. Hugs, Magic
Old 12-10-2004, 09:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

rose - i hope & pray that you will post some godd news about your b/f the next time around. glad to hear you are still working your recovery. we all need to take a few minutes during the hectic holiday season and pause for our own sanity.

have a wonderful holiday - cwohio