Healing Prayers needed for my Ex AH

Old 05-25-2021, 02:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
suffering is not a requirement

Healing Prayers needed for my Ex AH

Hi Good ppl. Thanks for being here. I have run out of places to go for anonymity sake. I know SR is always here. Long story short ..My Ex AH was rushed to the hospital diagnosed with Kidney failure after trying to detox himself.And They just transferred him to another specialty hospital....They discovered he also has a rare immune disorder called" good pasture", from drug use 😢it attacks the lungs and kidneys ( I looked it up...not good.
I am on a roller coaster ride of emotions.
Those who care to ,.Please pray for him and
and the family thanks so much
Old 05-25-2021, 05:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I’m so sorry to hear about the illness in your family. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling. I'll be praying for y'all.
Old 05-25-2021, 05:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Prayers and best wishes to you and your family iamunique.

D
Old 05-26-2021, 09:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I am so sorry to hear that Nique. Prayers being sent.
Old 05-26-2021, 12:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

My very best prayers go out for him, Nique, and for you and your family too.

How awful and destructive and physically damaging addiction can be, a cruel disease that steals those we care for.

Big big hugs to you, my friend. We're here for you and we care.
Old 05-26-2021, 06:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank You All
I hate his addiction, not the person. I learned that here. I also learned to forgive him. Not that he asked for it. But for me. So I don't carry around resentment toward him the rest of my life. I could never understand how he could walk away from his family, Me and the beautiful son he has. My friend and SR explained so well. His addiction owns him. He's wasn't doing it to me, he was doing it, because of his addiction. Through the program I saw my part in our break up too. It always takes two to tango. Thank God for SR and all the ppl in this program. (((( Ann)))) 🤗 💜💖the first Angel to come and help me 20 some years ago when my lil'guy was really little! You'd be so proud of him now , he is starting his second year of nursing school! And (((Cece60))) 🤗 so good to see you both😊 I will do my best to keep you updated. I honestly don't forget about yas, here at SR. I started a different recovery support group. However I have sent many customers your way 😉 lol
Thank you from the bottom of my heart

You're all in my prayers every day!
💖Unique
Old 05-27-2021, 02:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Nique, you are family here and we love it when you keep us updated, good or bad. I can't believe that the little guy is 20 now and becoming a nurse. These days it takes a very special person to take that profession but he will give it honour and do well. He is blessed to have had you all these years and he is special to us too.

Your ex, like my son, just never learned how to find a better path. It was always there for them when they were ready, We can only pray for them and take comfort that they both are in the hands of God.

Love you lots.
Old 05-27-2021, 03:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Ann;[url=tel:7641769
7641769[/url]]Nique, you are family here and we love it when you keep us updated, good or bad. I can't believe that the little guy is 20 now and becoming a nurse. These days it takes a very special person to take that profession but he will give it honour and do well. He is blessed to have had you all these years and he is special to us too.

Your ex, like my son, just never learned how to find a better path. It was always there for them when they were ready, We can only pray for them and take comfort that they both are in the hands of God.

Love you lots.
(((( Ann)))) Hugs