Notices

Day 1 for the 1st time

Old 11-16-2020, 08:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 1 for the 1st time

I have been on here and off here a lot recently. I really didn't believe I had a problem till my most recent black out which was last night. I woke up in my kitchen floor absolutely terrified because I don't have any clue as to what I did last night other than watching football at the bar. So I do have a problem so day 1 starting tonight. I haven't had a drink today but that's because I had to call out from work because I was throwing up all day and couldn't move. I also must have fallen down because I'm hurting in weird places. So I will try and stick with abstinence and hopefully keep on coming back to this place. To read y'all's words if encouragement.
Old 11-16-2020, 08:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations on the first of many days sober! I found the monthly classes to be really helpful now early sobriety, you should join the November of 2020 class, it helps to have others at the same point in the recovery journey as you. Another great support is the 24 Hour Recovery Thread, you can commit to the next 24 hours sober, and you will meet a great group of people. I still post in there each day, it’s a great place to share when you are struggling, and when you have something good happening in your life.

Looking forward to following your journey!

❤️Delilah
Old 11-16-2020, 09:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR, wheretostart65! I'm glad you found us here. You'll find lots of support and understanding.
Old 11-16-2020, 11:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

So glad you made it back wheretostart

you had some good suggestions of where to start in your last thread - I'm really excited for you

D
Old 11-17-2020, 01:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome and good luck! On day 4 w/o alcohol myself.....