Notices

Ever slept walked?

Old 08-31-2020, 07:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ever slept walked?

Curious to know who out of us addicted slept walked? Mean some thing????? Just me thinking?
Old 08-31-2020, 07:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I mean before the addiction sleep walking like as a kid?
Old 08-31-2020, 09:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

No but I would yell and talk a lot in my sleep as a kid and teen. After a night of heavy drinking, even early on, I would walk and do all kinds of weird stuff. Sometimes would wake up in someone else’s bed. Eat. Take things out of cubbards and all kinds of nonsense. I absolutely hated it and am so glad I just sleep now. 😆
Old 09-01-2020, 11:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am certain I have sleep-walked. I live alone so I'm not 100 percent sure. I was woken up once by the night security guard in my building after I came down the elevator and went to sleep on the sofa in the lobby. Many other strange things that I'm not sure about. Only happens when I drink.

Woke up one morning and had about $60 worth of McDonald's food sitting in a takeout bag, uneaten. There was 3 packs of 10 chicken mcnuggets, 2 large fries, 2 quarter pounders, even a filet-o-fish sandwich......

Darn, now I'm hungry haha

Old 09-01-2020, 12:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm not sure if this is classed as sleep walking but one night after a heavy drinking session I went to the bathroom... except I thought I was in the bathroom but when I woke up the next morning my video player in my bedroom was soaking wet! Quite how I didn't electrocute myself I don't know. I also had to wait for the video player to dry out as it wouldn't work. To my knowledge that's the only time I've ever done anything like that.
Old 09-01-2020, 02:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I used to sleep walk as a kid(like3rd-6th or 7th grade). I would go outside and everything. My mom would have to get me and put me back in bed. I rarely remembered it. I do remember alot of times doing it though. I grew out of it. Why do you ask?
Old 09-04-2020, 03:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I have twice when I was a kid. The first time, I walked out of my father's 2nd floor apartment, down the stairs, and into a pretty big city. I walked halfway into the road and came to when I heard my dad asking me what I was doing. I told him I was looking for the bathroom.

The second time, I was dreaming I was an indian dancing around a fire. I woke up, once again, to my dad asking me what I was doing. I had peed in my sleep(no alcohol involved, I was 10 lol)

It's weird that the only 2 times I ever did this was in that apartment.
Old 09-04-2020, 05:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yep used to sleep walk all the time as a kid! And sleep talk! Know I did both as a adult too sleep talking more so sleep walking at times of stress. No idea if I do now as im single. But still remember my worst time sleep walking as a adult - had not been drinking! Woke up on sofa it was a winter night I had my long ankle length military coat on all buttons done up boots on and house keys in my hand! No idea to this day did I go out come back or just dress myself for doing so?! Either way it’s scary things I can do in my sleep!!