Notices

Why do people do this??!

Old 06-27-2020, 12:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why do people do this??!

Many times I have been killed by some a*shhole riding his bike on the sidewalk. Just happened again. There is literally dedicated bike paths a few feet away.

Spoken to the authorities. It is a fine. Illegal to ride on the sidewalk. No police officer is available. I am certain that I could prove that person riding at 20 km per hour on the sidewalk will be charged as reckless endangerment.

Old 06-27-2020, 12:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I will probably have an assault charge soon. Just can't believe why people on their bikes going at 20-30 km per hour think it's not a problem.

Just got an injury. Handlebar hit me and tore my shirt. That was a Brand new one. Theses people don't realize that riding a bike on the sidewalk is just insane. There are so many people in downtown Toronto on the sidewalk.

They don't care. I will look out for these dangerous riders and I will beat them and make them regret their actions. I can't wait to just get into all out brawl.
Old 06-27-2020, 01:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you only got a ripped shirt out of it and no other injury - as annoying as it is, it's no cause to publicly threaten violence on them, yeah?

I think the best thing for you is to stay indoors until to you go to the hospital tomorrow.
I'm not sure you're thinking all that clearly right now WL.

D