Notices

2 weeks ago today

Old 06-05-2020, 05:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vkf

2 weeks ago today

Not sure why I decided to think about this but I am so figured I would share it. What the heck eh'.. So 2 weeks ago I was in a downward spiral of epic proportion. Absolutely train wrecked on booze. The shakes were so bad that I could hardly brush my teeth. If you can imagine a 5yro holding onto a jackhammer. Thought for sure I did myself in this time. Sweating to the point of just straight up insanity with dehydration (if that makes sense?). This was my last drinking day. Doing everything under the sun to taper off so I wouldn't have a full fledge seizure.
Family was completley freaked out, friends were calling every hour and I was so sick I couldn't even keep water down. I spent the majority of the day trying to put togther a table because laying down made everything seem worse. Should have taken maybe an hour. 5 hours later the thing was still not done. I couldn't get the wrench in the head of the screw because I was bouncing all over it. What a friggin trip!

Finally decided to go to the emergency room. Talk about a humiliating experience. Got dropped off and walked straight in the doors. God knows what the awesome people thought. They were great but man did I feel like a loser.

On to today. I'm just grateful that BS is over. Today I look back at it and just keep thinking how in the world did crap get so far out of control. Anyway like I said not sure why I wrote all that just felt like it I guess lol..

Want to say thank you to the SR community. If this site wasnt here with the loads of information and stories not sure if I would have started down this new road or not.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Coz

Many congrats on two weeks vkf! I'm sure you don't want to relive your OP.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats on 2 weeks.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:38 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Boooooommmmm!!!!!!!

Love this type of post