Notices

Not so much pain

Old 05-12-2020, 08:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not so much pain

Basically my sister has literally told me to man up, I wont die even though she took me to hospital before where i was smashing a hole in the wall from spasms
I gave my other sister money for bills which she will not relinquish so im façed with actual death by having to go to hospital. This so messed up i cant comprehend it, seems like thy actually wänt me dead
Old 05-12-2020, 08:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Why would you die by going to the hospital?
Old 05-12-2020, 08:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm not following you.Why does going to hospital mean death PM?
D
Old 05-12-2020, 09:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well I mean the corona virus. It‘s unlikely but a possibility.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm not a great fan of this life, i might doing thm a service by dying
Old 05-12-2020, 09:28 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think one of the safest places to be would be a hospital.

you might have a outside theoretical chance of contracting COVID 19 ...but if you're withdrawing so badly as to knock holes in walls there's a much greater chance of you finding yourself in a medical emergency that way.

Rather than not caring I think your sisters are trying to lead you to a place of help?
D

Last edited by Dee74; 05-12-2020 at 09:31 PM. Reason: .
Old 05-12-2020, 09:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=PeaceManic;7443494]I'm not a great fan of this life, i might doing thm a service by dying[/QUOTEMaybe take a look at the suicidal thread at the top of this sub-section? Might help. From experience, I have found that it's never too late for recovery to happen and although it's hard and tough to imagine, things do really get better with sober time. You won't believe it until you experience it. All the best to you!
Old 05-12-2020, 09:37 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yeah thanks Dee. I hope this isn't triggering for people, it shouldn't be it's not a nice place
I've got a very hard decision. Not really a decision i will have to go to hospitl. I'm not ğrink driving so ill gt n ambulnçe. I hope isurvive this tough love
Old 05-12-2020, 09:41 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

I have every confidence you will - I really hope you go, PM.
D
Old 05-12-2020, 10:20 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Our best thinking and best trying often ends up in quite a mess. Maybe time to let your sisters help? Let the hospital help? What is stopping you? Sounds like you know things are out of hand. I'd say give it a shot, maybe try something new you know what I mean?

Wishing you the very best.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:21 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Coz

Originally Posted by PeaceManic View Post
Well I mean the corona virus. It‘s unlikely but a possibility.

Hi PeaceManic
Just wanted to share with you my recent hospital admission (not alcohol related). The staff at the hospital I went to were really careful. They firstly checked for any symptoms in a social distancing reception, wash and sanitise hands before and after seeing every patient, have sanitiser sitting next to the patient for use whenever, all staff are tested regularly. Anyone with any symptoms at all are immediately isolated.
Like you, I didn't want to go at this time of corona virus, but it isn't just COVID that makes people sick and/or die. It sounds like it is where you need to be at the moment.
I'm sure you know what is best for you. Also know that life will change for the better if you can get through this addiction and you will find some happiness one day.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:59 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

PeaceManic, I hope you went to the hospital. Let us know how you're doing when you can.
Old 05-13-2020, 01:20 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

You'll be fine in a medical setting PeaceManic. That's not where you are going to get COVID. The measures they are taking now make clinics and hospitals very safe. I would also give your family a break. Figure out what is going on in your noggin first and then when that happens, you will realize it doesn't matter what is going on in anyone else's noggin. It also doesn't sound like you are in any condition to refuse the help your family is offering you. Get to the hospital. 
Old 05-13-2020, 05:47 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Well they they wanted to take me to hospital but refused to wait 5 minutes for me to charge my phone and take a shower so Idin't go. They also refused to send two pounds across to my account to weane of with two bottles, this after I grudging accepted them looking aftr my money, about three hundred pounds. Who needs enimies. You might think I'm whining and you might be right? Took out an overdraft because i felt like I might die, so got enough money, but stilla hideous anxiety about it. I feel like on top of alcoholism i have to deal with sadistic family members. Oh and they took my car keys when i wasnt drink driving.So cutting off any contact I have with the only person I see my brother, because I'm autistic
Old 05-13-2020, 05:53 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

It takes more than 5 minutes to charge your phone and I imagine your family members did not want to wait for you to shower. First things first. It sounds like to me they are trying to look after your best interests when you are a bit of a mess. They are not your enemies and it doesn't seem to me like they are sadistic. They are there for you and trying to take care of you. And taking your keys so you don't drive drunk was a good move.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:57 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

screw it I've got enough money I probably need to not talk to them ever again, relief for every one. It just depressing family doesn't have your back, despite how well intentioned they think they are.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Surrendered19 View Post
It takes more than 5 minutes to charge your phone and I imagine your family members did not want to wait for you to shower. First things first. It sounds like to me they are trying to look after your best interests when you are a bit of a mess. They are not your enemies and it doesn't seem to me like they are sadistic. They are there for you and trying to take care of you. And taking your keys so you don't drive drunk was a good move.
Can you explain to me how they wont wait 5 minutes or half an hour? When youre often in hospitäl waiting multiple hours. Last time I was cut off so ipresume they wanted me cut off now. Im alcoholic im not a mass murderer. I dont think i deserve this. I also wanted them to just drop me off.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:07 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by PeaceManic View Post
screw it I've got enough money I probably need to not talk to them ever again, relief for every one. It just depressing family doesn't have your back, despite how well intentioned they think they are.
Hey we all felt some type of pain from our addiction. Especially with family we have are ups and downs. At this moment I'm dealing with my own problem but nothing is worth giving up your life for. You are here trying to better yourself and plus you checked in the next day to check for help. You can do it ,
Old 05-13-2020, 06:23 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Thanks for input. I'm not totally unaware the stress we put our families though, which is not fair. But I'm finding this very hard when every well intentioned decision of theirs seem just cruel. They wont answer my phone cals now, im basically cut off, and i was literaly scared of dying for the past few days, and they said they didn't believe
Old 05-13-2020, 06:28 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I guess they think im an emotionally manipulative person. But isn't the goal of life to manipulate things in your favour, that favour being staying alive? I just dont understand it, I'm dreadful at communicating, comes with being autistic. It feels like I'm trying to negotiate with people who want me dead.