Notices

4 day's clean from Meth addiction

Old 12-01-2004, 05:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

4 day's clean from Meth addiction

Here in San Francisco. I have 4 day's off meth and and maybe thinking about finding a sponsor. I'm still trying to by into the program thing. I'm white gay man who is so ****** up in the GOD DAMN ******* HEAD.

I'm really hating life
Old 12-01-2004, 05:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome Jeff,
Congrats on Day 4. I think getting to meetings and getting a sponsor is the best thing you can do for yourself. You have taken a good first step by coming here and asking for help. Hang in there. Stick around and get to know a few people.

Sherry
Old 12-01-2004, 05:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Way To Go

4 days that's great. I would get a sponser. You need to have a sounding board. Do you have friends in the program? For what it's worth, it's a lot better clean and sober. I'm clean and sober over 5 years now. This is as good as it gets and it ain't that bad.

keep comming back

chris
Old 12-11-2004, 11:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

hi jeff. my AH is 3 days clean. i see his pain and feel for u. he too hasn't quite bought in to the "program thing" hopefully a few more days and some clarity will help.
Old 12-11-2004, 11:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sadness across the Bay

Hi Jeff,
Here in Richmond, feeling like crap, and want you to know I heard you and that you really aren't alone. You're doing the right things -- hang in there. I'm struggling too. It helps, me anyway, to know that there are people out there who share what you're going through.
rebecca
Old 12-12-2004, 05:28 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

Hi Rebecca
Is that the same Richmond Virginia where Patricia Cornwell sets her Kay Scarpetta books!? Hope you're feeling ok, and welcome to SR! It's a really great place for support. Try a recovery programme...I have found AA to be wonderful/wondrous!

Re your mom's comment, I know it might have sounded harsh, but what she might have been saying is look, your therapist doesn't care, it's just a professional relationship...maybe she was trying to say SHE truly cares and you too should truly care about yourself...ie you should care about 4 glasses, not worry about the repurcussions on the therapist? She might've been saying...who cares about her / him (the therapist) you're the concern here?

Please keep coming back and welcome again!

Cathy
Old 09-30-2008, 01:19 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hi

Hi jeff,
This is Alesian, don't think like that, you will get sponsorship soon.Don't take life as a burden to you,its challenge to face.
==========
Alesian