Notices

Day 1

Old 04-25-2020, 06:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Samantha

Day 1

I ****** up....again. I drank last night.....I still have booze I will be getting rid of. I stopped because i hate myself. I stopped because I want to be a better person.

I got a call from work this morning. They said they were testing the lines....could that be true or did I do something? I'll never know because i somehow reset my phone! I currently have no numbers, calls, texts, history....etc. I obviously did something I wanted no proof of or history of.
and now I'm coming here for help.....again.

I'm so sorry.

I also had a missed call from a rehab place....
Old 04-25-2020, 06:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Re: Day 1

Ugh, that's really too bad. Hopefully nothing bad happened, but you may never know. Be kind to yourself and take action to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I made calls I regretted when I was drinking too. The only solution is stop drinking and then you never have to worry about that again. I spent so much time stressing about things like you are going through.
Old 04-25-2020, 06:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Samantha

Yes . I need to stop. Do you have the link for online AA? I think it's the only thing that will help now
Old 04-25-2020, 07:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
nez

I ****** up....again. I drank last night.....I still have booze I will be getting rid of. I stopped because i hate myself. I stopped because I want to be a better person.
You stopped because you love yourself . You hate your behavior, not yourself. That is a good thing. Your soul knows that you deserve better behavior than your drinking.

You can learn how to change your behavior on here from other people that have changed their behavior. While you can learn how to on here, it is up to you to get into action on what you learn here. It may not be easy, but it is worth it and your soul already knows you deserve it which is why it is talking to you. Follow your soul and advice you get on here. I believe in you and know you can do this. The reason I know that is because I did it, as have countless others. We can't all be wrong!!! :~)

Old 04-25-2020, 07:21 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
nez

Yes . I need to stop. Do you have the link for online AA? I think it's the only thing that will help now
AA showed me how to save my life and to start truly living.
Old 04-25-2020, 07:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
nez

Google AA meetings online, it will bring up lots of links.

Old 04-25-2020, 08:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Samantha

Originally Posted by nez View Post
Google AA meetings online, it will bring up lots of links.
I am trying to so one now but no idea what time zone they are in.