The craziness continues

Old 04-17-2020, 06:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The craziness continues

Good grief. How did I get tangled up in this crazy mess. Daughter wanted to go to AH house yesterday. Planned on going. Talked about it all day. Was gonna sew some pillows for his new couch. She sews. His mom taught her how. Her sewing machine is at hers dads. She wanted to go and me get her this morning. We have no set schedule. I’ve not been making her go. He had kind of left her alone. Well anyway. No one heard from him all day. He didn’t have the kids the night before so I’m assuming he called into work. Seems to be a pattern for him. His truck wasn’t at work. Around 6 he finally calls my daughter she tells him she’s not gonna come because it’s already late and she wouldn’t have time to sew. Because I was gonna get her in the morning. And he flipped his lid. I’m talking bat sh*t crazy. He called me and cussed me out and hung up on me and then called her and literally cussed her so bad. Dropping the f word. Any cuss word you can think of he said it. Just terrible terrible stuff. I put it on speaker and I recorded it. He then sent his mom to get her. I didn’t let her go and she just refused to have any part in it. He called my daughter back and demanded that she get into the car. Or we were going to all hav me a fight on our hands. He said she has had poison pumped in her head. Meaning I have turned her against him. She told him she did have poison and it was from him. She just surprises me that she’s so strong and will stand up for herself. Because I never would. Anyways I took the phone and he screamed for me to put her in the car and I said no. Why would I send her with him acting crazy. He said he was coming to get her. I told him I would call the law. He then called my mom and proceeded to tell her how crazy I am. And that it was all gonna come out in court. He said I tried to kill him??? And that I lived another life. I had a P.O. Box and a checking account that he didn’t know about. And I was stealing all his money. And not paying his bills. And he had money now that I have left. Yea because 1 we are on lock down and he can’t go anywhere and 2 he’s not paying any money toward the kids. Nothing. He’s not even offered or asked if anyone needs anything. And he got our refund check and took it out of our account. So yes he does have money right now. He’s not spending anything. He has no kids to feed. Don’t have to send lunch money because there’s no school. Nothing. He’s so stupid. His momma and sister have been cooking for him. He buys a few groceries when my son goes over. And that’s all. But really he said I was trying to kill him. Like wth. I would love to know how and where and how he’s still alive if I was trying to kill him. I swear he has lost it. I don’t know what to do. I mean everyone says don’t let her go with him. I’m worried that if he gets her he won’t give her back. And with all this stuff going on court just keeps pushed farther and farther out. How are people supposed to deal with people like him. You talk to a lawyer and he says there’s nothing we can do until court. The only way to get emergency custody is if there is we fear for their lives. I’m at a loss. He’s such a bully. And then when court rolls around I don’t want it to be I kept her from him. But she is terrified to go. What do I do??? This is terrible.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Does he have any mental health issues?
Deal with him as little as possible, and document everything. Get a separate bank account.
Old 04-17-2020, 09:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Wombaticus View Post
Does he have any mental health issues?
Deal with him as little as possible, and document everything. Get a separate bank account.
i have everything documented. And I do have a separate account. I have had one for a long time. That’s what he’s complaining about he says I was taking money from our account. Which he said was his money and stashing it away. Which isn’t so. I sure wish it was now. Now he’s texting me saying he wants to get her tonight. I don’t know how to handle this anymore.
Old 04-17-2020, 10:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I’m no expert here and I’m sure more experienced folks are going to chime in soon but wouldn’t this outburst qualify for emergency custody? You recorded his violent outburst and you as well as your daughter are terrified of him. Sending relatives to come seize the child against her will and if she doesn’t agree to go a “fight” will happen is scary. Especially in the state he was in. Call the police and file a report and see if you can get a restraining order. I am so sorry your children have to deal with this. Hugs to you and your family.
Old 04-17-2020, 12:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by newhope01 View Post
I’m no expert here and I’m sure more experienced folks are going to chime in soon but wouldn’t this outburst qualify for emergency custody? You recorded his violent outburst and you as well as your daughter are terrified of him. Sending relatives to come seize the child against her will and if she doesn’t agree to go a “fight” will happen is scary. Especially in the state he was in. Call the police and file a report and see if you can get a restraining order. I am so sorry your children have to deal with this. Hugs to you and your family.
Yes--this is what I would do in your position.
Old 04-17-2020, 04:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i'd keep my kid HOME and SAFE and if he finds that a problem, he can find an open court that will hear his case right now. i mean, that is just me, but if the FATHER calls his own CHILD and drops F bombs and says crazy things to said child, then it would be unconscionable to send a minor child to that person.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I agree with AnvilheadII, let him fight you for her and keep her home.