Thank you

Old 12-31-2019, 04:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you

Hi all.
The year has less than 2 hours to go here. Im in bed already. But before I switch off the phone for the night, I wanted to say a huge thanks to this community. You have saved me many times during 2019. I have typed and read through tears, anger and laughter. I have received understanding, compassion and frequent reality checks. Some of what you have written has been very hard to read, but I have considered it all and taken what I have needed.
The year ahead is scary right now, but I go into it with a clearer picture, more understanding and tools on my belt.
So thank you, to everyone who has contributed not just to my story, but all of the stories that have been told. I've learnt so much.
May 2020 bring you peace. See you on the other side of midnight...whatever time zone you are in.
💖 W
Old 12-31-2019, 05:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wombaticus, I share your feelings about the SR community. They were a lifeline for me when I was in the thick of things and are still a sounding board and touchstone for everyday life for me.

Wishing you an expansive, enlightening, joyful and wonderful New Year!

Old 12-31-2019, 05:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wombaticus,

I hope the new year is filled with a lot more laughter and a lot less tears. You have been through a lot. Take what you have learned hear and put it to good use. It will help guide you to a happier you. Have a great New Year and as always keep being Strong.
Old 12-31-2019, 04:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Keep working a program and you will get to where you want to be!!
Happy New Years!! May 2020 be the best year ever!!