Notices

Two hundred and 36 days

Old 12-26-2019, 04:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Two hundred and 36 days

Good morning fam. New day new Dawn. It is back to work for me. Wierd I actually look forward to it. But still cool. Cause I dont hate my job. Big plus. 236 days ago I would of been a shaking mess . would of slept like crap. Cause my wheels are turning about goung back to work. Am I going to still smell like booze. Stomach in knots. Anxiety etc etc. Fast forward and Aaah what a difference. I get to chill take my time to make my lunch of yummy left overs. Get my work cloths ready. Take a nap. Get up shower get ready and do my thing. Notice the difference fam. Drama is nowhere in what I said. That is cool points. ✌
Old 12-26-2019, 05:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I love going to work, or the grocery store and all other places now that I am sober and I know I won't smell like booze, come across as angry and desperate, and scare the $hyt out of everyone. Living Day 36 here SoberRican. My first morning after Christmas not hung over and miserable and sad since I was a kid. Feels great and I remember every single bit about Christmas of 2019. I missed so many, but I'll let that go. Peace brother.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
AA Member

Old 12-26-2019, 01:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good to still see your daily posts :)

Originally Posted by SoberRican View Post
Good morning fam. New day new Dawn. It is back to work for me. Wierd I actually look forward to it. But still cool. Cause I dont hate my job. Big plus. 236 days ago I would of been a shaking mess . would of slept like crap. Cause my wheels are turning about goung back to work. Am I going to still smell like booze. Stomach in knots. Anxiety etc etc. Fast forward and Aaah what a difference. I get to chill take my time to make my lunch of yummy left overs. Get my work cloths ready. Take a nap. Get up shower get ready and do my thing. Notice the difference fam. Drama is nowhere in what I said. That is cool points. ✌
G

Congrats!!
Old 12-26-2019, 02:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yes the drama is NOWHERE and I must say it feels awesome and is just so nice to live like a human being again.

Sometimes I wonder if I needed to experience that misery, just so I can appreciate the simple things in life again.

I dont know, but its a huge relief.

Glad you seem to be experiencing this as well