Notices

Two one two

Old 12-02-2019, 02:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Two one two

Good morning sober crew. Happy Monday. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday. Mine wasnt bad. First turkey day not boozing. It was pretty much eat. Clean. Chill. Once again I am up at the early morning hours. Made me a nice hot tea. Doing my readings for the day. I have some things going thru my head that I have to start thinking about. I am on day 212 fam. And that is Epic for me. That said I am going to start thinking of my next move in life. My girlfriend and I got along really well in the begining I was boozing then. But then the real boozer side came out. So I had to make a change for my well being cause I red flagged myself. Now that I am sober. My views are different now. My girlfriend drinks and I'm okay with that. I have the problem she doesn't. I feel like I am cramping her style. Which for me I dont care per se. My sobriety is number one. So just some things I need to pray about . its not my will fan. My HP will figure it out for me. Dont get me wrong I am a happy camper. I find it cool that I can think about things with a clear head. All I can say is that their are going to be some changes for the better of coarse . it might sting at first for the decisions that are coming. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. One day at a time fam. ✌
Old 12-02-2019, 02:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Congrats on 212

Things usually have a way of working out - not always the way I wanted or expected but usually for the good

D
Old 12-02-2019, 02:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks D . again no harsh desisions . yet gotta see what my coach comes up with.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congratulations on your 212 days!

I love your posts, they are really inspiring. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving you had. I live in the UK so we don't celebrate it but I was in San francisco with work and the day having fun at Fisherman's Wharf...no alcohol required 😀😀

From my own experience of sobriety and working on myself and my recovery I can see more clearly what is good for me and what isn't. As Dee says, I am finding that things do seem to work out for the best whether they seem that way at the time or not.

You are doing great 😀😀