Notices

Day 205

Old 11-25-2019, 01:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 205

Good morning fam. Happy Monday. Once again up at a crazy hour. I just cant seem to do the sleep in thing for whatever reason. So I just roll with it. No sense in being upset. Take my dog out made me a cup of tea. I use this time to do my journal and my daily readings. I will take a nap later. Anyways fam I hope you all had a good sober weekend. Mine wasnt bad ate some killer food.didnt really cook anything.. Due to turkey day coming up which then we throw down and are gonna cook a feast let me tell ya. I'm actually going to two dinners one at my folks house the day before turkey day. Then ours on turkey day. I start my training on new position tonight excited about that. It is a real blessing . today I am 205 days sober. Never in my life have I done that. I am proud of me. I give thanks to my higher power each and every day. I know he is proud of me too. But my work is not done. Nor will it ever be. Lurkers and newbies all I can say is if your thinking about giving sobriety a try just do it. Newbies if starting out. Please dont give up . beginning of it is going to suck. But its only temporary I promise you. Take your life back. Booze is not the answer. It is not your friend. It wants you under its spell. All you have to worry about is today. And them today's will add up I promise you. ✌
Old 11-25-2019, 03:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

As usual, congratulations.
Old 11-25-2019, 04:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Congrats!! Boy that sounds like a lot of food 😂 what’s your favorite thanksgiving food? Mine is the mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie. Yuuuuuum. I already made the proactive move to say I am bringing sparkling cider along with the sides and dessert I am bringing. We are going to my grandmother in laws. I’m hoping she just doesn’t offer me wine since I’m bringing the cider.