Notices

197 days realisation !

Old 11-16-2019, 11:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

197 days realisation !

Folks ,
After sobriety I realised that addiction was masking up my reality.I broke my family , finance,career,health and peace of mind but never thought it was because of my addictioon.I am still a functioning chap.
However I noted its all happened because of recycling patrern of abusing alcohol.
Now I am newly married and want to share this realisation to previous wife and new wife .Would you reconmd me to do so ? .Does this help to strengthen my relationship to my children from ex-wife and do not harm to the new relationship ?
Please share your experience if you have any.? .Children and new relation is key for me.
Take care and share ! !
Love
Old 11-17-2019, 01:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Paul

Congrats on 197 days

For me, my relationship needs to be based on honesty and openness.

Only you know whether being honest about this would cause more upset than not though.

I would speak to your current wife before your ex tho

D
Old 11-17-2019, 03:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Dee thanks !
Yes ex-wife means gone is gone ! .However I have many things with her my children , my properties .New wife and my life seems full of struggle again.If I lose control over my emotions we night break again because we wont have any kids from my new wife so life could be boring for longer time... I missed those days with kids ! ! !
Old 11-17-2019, 04:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey good morning . looks like your plates full my friend. But Look at the bigger picture. You taking care of business with a clear mind brother. Sober feel me. Thats cool. I too am at 197 day. You will handle yo business right. Long as we dont hit the sauce. That will definitely booger things. That being said I'm riding with you on this journey too my brother. One day at a time. ✌
Old 11-17-2019, 04:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yes Soberican! Lets make A milestone togetger ! .I remember you everytime as we are in similar depth of this journey ..Take care