Notices

Just lost someone again

Old 11-07-2019, 06:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just lost someone again

I just kicked my long term boyfriend out. We have a child together who is 11 months old and I have a 2 almost 3 year old from a previous relationship :/. I have given all I can give to be supportive and understanding. He has a drinking problem. I came home from work today and he was screaming at me. This hasn't happened in a very long time. His mother came over to try and calm him, but it just made it worse. He spit in my face and mocked me and our baby. At this point it is over. He tried to throw my phone at me at one point when his mother left to get him some food, and thankfully she was walking in right at that time. My ex who I have my 2 year old with had a pill problem, and my mother died when I was 17 from drug overdose. I really have tried to understand the problems that they have faced to push them to the point of addiction, and to help them. Well I guess I'm just venting at this point. Anyways thanks for reading
Old 11-07-2019, 06:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family. I am sorry for the circumstances that bring you here, but glad you found us. We have 'friends and family' forums that might interest you too.

I hope you will post again and let us know how you are doing.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi,
Currently what you really LOST is a shell of a person ravaged with alcoholism.
The Alcoholism takes, takes and takes, loss, loss and loss. Alcoholism is viscous and ruthless.
The alcoholism is very upset with you now. You dared to stand up to it , call it out and kick it out because you deserve better. It wan'ts to take you down too...Hopefully the person (the sober person deep inside) whom you care about, love and feel the genuine loss of realizes he needs help. Please stay safe and take care of yourself. I will say a prayer for you.
Beth
Old 11-07-2019, 07:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and welcome ploplunk

I'm sorry for what brings you here - I'm sorry top for the abuse and violence you've suffered - but this is a place of great support and encouragement

D
Old 11-07-2019, 11:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry.

I hope you come back, keep posting and get some support. You have too much going on.

Kindest Wishes.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:03 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome . hey no worries take care of you and your shorties period. Stick around here fam. ✌
Old 11-08-2019, 12:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'm sorry for what brings you here.

You sound a very strong person and good on you for having the courage to leave an abusive and damaging relationship.

I hope you can now focus on building up yourself and your children.