Notices

Old 10-27-2019, 03:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning fam. Happy Sunday. Hope all are doing well with your recovery. I'm up early today. My sleep schedule is all over the place. I work nights so when I have days off I tend to stay up. Had a second wind . boost from some good java. After Work yesterday. Did some detailed cleaning . makes me feel good. 176 days ago . yes I would of been up why? Cause thats the time my body is saying booze please. Gosh makes me sick thinking about them days. I'm glad I say it in past tense . lets me know where I came from. To where I'm at now. What a difference. Oh and looked on calender and my six months falls on Halloween. That's cool. I'm gonna actually enjoy passing out candies to the kids and remember doing so. Life is good fam. I baby this sobriety thing. It is dear to my heart. Very very special to me. I am so greatful to have made that desision to try live a sober life. So lurkers look fam these feelings are so pure and real. Trust me once you leave the sauce alone great things will happen to you. I promise. ✌
Old 10-27-2019, 12:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Seeking wisdom

Awesome soberRican. I always read your posts. They are deep from within, I can feel how much you want this. So do I. More than anything in my whole life.......and to stop isolating.....thanks
Old 10-28-2019, 11:48 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
saoutchik

Congratulations on 176 days Rican!