June Cleaver is Dead someone needs to educate the court.

Old 10-10-2019, 10:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

June Cleaver is Dead someone needs to educate the court.

uugghh- I feel like I am living in the 1950s - Its so bizarre to me to travel within 20-30 miles how different things are. If we were one county over our divorce would be final and it would be fair and equitable (you know reflecting the law) and 30 miles to the north east even though its very conservative they respect women because these are "country women" and they know these girls can bury a body (these are my chosen people although not conservative and living in hiding, we have a secret group here). but 10 miles west and the aggressive male presence of entitlement is alive and well. The judge keeps adding to the appellate record its quite spectacular. He reaffirmed a judgement thats in direct violation of the law. He awarded all earnings on an asset he assigned me to AH (i.e. like Dawn you get the 401K but any earnings on the investments are (AH)- and this jewel"any non disclosed" (i.e. assets we do not know exist) are deemed separate property of AH, I found several hidden assets and the judge tried to preempt getting new evidence heard. The laws are very specific on separate property and even more specific you can't divide an asset thats not before the court. But hey I wear this fancy black robe over my scales so .......... At least with the crap I see on the news I can turn the Television off, but I am forced to show up in court (and I damn well better be wearing a dress, be pleasing and respectful) and take it, then go back through the very rules and laws that the judge is violating, to point out hey do you know how to read ??? To top it all off he turns the court reporter on and off at his whim. So my attorneys along with the appellates in place will not do anything without a record, meaning they request the judge make a record and he has to turn the court reporter on, you know so we can catch all his violations of law in his own testimony. It's insane. I was actually told by someone who is quite involved in the legal system -" You know how you become a district court judge in your county? you raise $200,000 dollars and run under "the Party" " Thats it. He further goes on to say " and the people who want to be judges are always the people with failing law practices. They can't make it financially on their own with cases because they are crappy attorneys, so they run for judge "unopposed of course" and pick up that regular pay check. I was told that "this appeal (if we go, had hoped we could "educate" the judge on the laws he is supposed to be following) isn't your standard 2 year appeal they have estimated 7-10 years because of the complicated assets and thats after any of the fraud, aggravated perjury, etc charges against Ah that will follow any defective judgement out of this district court. This NotJune Cleaver while dreaming of a stiletto to the throat sits In quiet protest doesn't her shave my legs, wear heels, and remains cheerful and unemotional while wearing the required damn dress and keeping her mouth shut.
Old 10-11-2019, 02:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

Dawn, that is incredibly unjust. I can't believe the judge has effectively encouraged your ex to hide assets. He has every incentive. I can feel your outrage and I share it.
Old 10-11-2019, 07:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wow. Unbelievable but believable. Local politics-ick. And that's what it is nothing more, not law. It's one thing to say you have to pay him x $ knowing you have a source of income/investments but to essentially confiscate and reassign them is another.

Here if you work for the government wether it's collecting trash or a police officer one must have a politician as a reference. If you if don't you will not get hired period. They got caught in past ignoring civil service test scores. And the 200K donation here those in the know tell you if don't know a politician you go volunteer for one for a year then ask them for the favor of being a reference. It could mean answering phones or going door to door with literature among other things.

Also keep in mind many lawyers and judges frequently know each other so they might have the title of being your advocate but they could be out drinking together at the end of the day.

I don't know if you want to go public but this should be a news story even at the local level. They got that judge out who passed comments and gave a lenient sentence in Calif with the swim team rapist.

Alcoholics/addicts are very good at portraying themselves as a victim or it's somebody else's fault. Can only imagine what he told his lawyer.

Good Luck
Old 10-11-2019, 08:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ick Dawn. I would think this would bring you down for a bit. I hope you have a good support system and can double down on selfceare.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yup. I had absolutely no idea until the last few years just how unjust it really is. These judges just fly by the seat of the pants and never mind the actual law because they don't follow it anyways.

I actually thought this when you had posted about the many laws he had broken, that good luck getting any judge to do anything about it. I have really never seen anything like it.

Being in a first world country we are always hearing about these other corrupt countries, however, ours is not much better in my opinion, we just have more assets. For now.

Ugh.

Sending you huge hugs.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:03 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Well I am wearing pants on Friday, one of my appellate attorneys (man btw) Said for gods sake wear pants! Taking my power back one leg at a time
Old 10-17-2019, 07:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Dawnrising,

Yes, wear pants. Don't be the June Cleaver in the dress. Take that power back. Be strong.

Song of the week: Lauren Daigle "Rescue"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYR0xP1j4PY
Old 10-17-2019, 08:02 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ironwill View Post
Dawnrising,

Yes, wear pants. Don't be the June Cleaver in the dress. Take that power back. Be strong.

I just saw your 3 hardest things to say - you crack me up !
Old 10-17-2019, 08:24 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Dawnrising,

If it got a smile and a chuckle then I feel blessed that I have made someone forget about all their troubles even for the briefest of moments. Have a great day and be strong.

Old 10-17-2019, 08:38 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I absolute love this! Go girl! We are behind you 100%

Originally Posted by dawnrising View Post
Well I am wearing pants on Friday, one of my appellate attorneys (man btw) Said for gods sake wear pants! Taking my power back one leg at a time
Old 10-18-2019, 11:47 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Pants are magic who knew? So back from court today already. On todays docket, entry for a decree based on fraudulent testimony, order for sealing of records, motion to compel (AH never produced documents relating to all his income) and Motion to reconsider and hear new evidence. I show up with attorney 1, attorney 2, appellate attorney, special financial master. In order for an appeal or new trial we have to have a signed decree. So they fight over the form ......, Judge says so we are agreeing to this decree, My first appellate stands up and introduces himself as one of my appellates, all eyes take that information in, then proceeds to say we agree to the form of the decree but not the substance of the decree. We will address the fraud, new evidence, perjury at a more appropriate times to preserve evidence and judgment. He has very politely just let everyone know that either a new trial or appeal IS happening, its your choice. So they sign. we skip Compel, we skip the reconsider (we will do that with appeal). What you guys should know if that every record on our file has been sealed due to the shadiness of AH's attorney, which means its not public record, protecting his behind.... So we had motions to seal from both sides, they want to seal all the new documents, we just want financial records sealed which is what was originally supposed to happen. Judge takes into advisement will rule later. Within 30 minutes of leaving, the judge has ruled to unseal every single document , so now every single document is public. and it further reads "account value, and numbers, will be redacted , as is the normal process in this county." Kinda lets the other side know, don't bring this to me again...... He knows we are going for appeal or new trial, and knows our rights have been violated to this point. I guess he actually started reading our filings., and is finally cleaning up the mess. So all praise the magic pants!!!
Old 10-18-2019, 11:55 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Dawnrising.

That is great news. Hail the magic Pants...lol.

Old 10-18-2019, 01:23 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hip hip horray for the magic pants! That is WONDERFUL news!!!

What a great Friday!!

Have a great weekend friend!
Old 10-18-2019, 08:59 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

As much as I understood, it sounds good. Onward with whatever comes next!