Notices

Day 156

Old 10-07-2019, 03:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 156

Good morning and happy Monday. Well here I am on day 156 fam. Had an eventful but laid back weekend. Kind of mentioned doing the floor thing this weekend . well plans change my doing of coarse. But my thought were darn it I worked my butt off. For a pretty good stretch. So I figure when told I'm off the weekend I took it literally. There was no rush or hustle and Bustle. And guess what I was still able to get things done. Exception of the floors. Why? Cause of all the time I gained back from not boozing. I'm amazed as to how much time booze took away from me. Granted I can't get that back. But thats ok. Hard to say but I am greatful I am an alcoholic. And that I was able to surrender that part(addiction) to my higher power. Is it peaches and cream. No not always. But you know thats life. I know I am a changed man. I am greatful. I humble myself with genuine thoughts. Not boozed influenced. You lurkers out there. Or folks on the fence. If you want what I got pull the trigger. Give sobriety a chance. I promise you you wont regret it. ✌
Old 10-07-2019, 05:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's a really Really good post, congrats on every precious day you add to the count.

Well done, friend.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Awesome!
Old 10-07-2019, 07:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

good for you...I thought I had to be using to be productive...but after a binge nothing much was accomplished.