Notices

81 Days Today

Old 10-05-2019, 03:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

81 Days Today

I completely added the days wrong in my last post, but go figure. Anyhow just wanted to stop in and read as I can't sleep at all. Been stressed out in many ways, but still trying to be positive and get the negative thinking out of the way. One of the craziest years in my life this year has been. I'm looking to move forward, and not think about the past so much as I know its done and over with. Good news these days seems so scarce, and I know just because I'm currently sober doesn't mean everything will be peachy.

I went to a good meeting Friday night and will be going to another one in the morning with probably zero sleep, but I'm looking forward to it. I think I have just way to much stuff on my mind and choices to make. It makes it difficult to put my mind at rest so my body can rest. My sponsor would say "I'm not trusting God" that is why I can't sleep. He is probably right as I know we take back our will as human nature.

Progress not perfection.

Anyhow I hope everyone is doing alright.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

good to hear you're doing well getitright

D
Old 10-05-2019, 04:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great going and thanks for sharing. Lots of stuff on our minds is tough- keep going with the good choices.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

We ex boozers are some real troopers let me tell ya.but we are getting er done. One day at a time. Congrats. ✌