Notices

Tally up

Old 09-20-2019, 01:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tally up

Good morning all. Happy Friday at work on my lunch break doing a tally lo and behold today is day 139. For me. Life is good. Very busy at work have to work the whole weekend . Hey its all good it's always better making cheddar.$ so it also gives me purpose to stay on the straight and narrow. Work.sleep.eat repeat......notice drinking is Not part of the equation. And I intend on keeping it that way .....one day at a time. ✌
Old 09-20-2019, 01:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Fantastic well done 👍
Old 09-20-2019, 04:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Not Alone

Originally Posted by SoberRican View Post
Good morning all. Happy Friday at work on my lunch break doing a tally lo and behold today is day 139. For me. Life is good. Very busy at work have to work the whole weekend . Hey its all good it's always better making cheddar.$ so it also gives me purpose to stay on the straight and narrow. Work.sleep.eat repeat......notice drinking is Not part of the equation. And I intend on keeping it that way .....one day at a time. ✌
Ah your daily posts are inspiring for me SoberRican. Keep fighting the good fight dude. Sorry you have to be at work this weekend. I finish for the week in 4h 48m, not that I'm counting or nothing.

Natom
Old 09-20-2019, 04:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Blue Belt

I have a big day working with the new manager for the first time. He is a big drinker and he knows I don't drink anymore. I am sure he will be red eyed. I will be ready.

While I work with him he may or may not officially evaluate my performance. It is an 18 month requirement. I am not that worried, generally I know everything about my job, but I do make mistakes sometimes. We have a crew concept that helps capture mistakes.

When I was a drunk, i would have likely rationalized i was nervous and drank too much last night. I wuld be taking aspirin and putting on too much after shave to hide the boozing smell.

Not anymore!

Thanks to SR I know all the av patterns and triggers. Sure I crave, but I don't drink anymore.

I am very very proud of that!

Thanks.
Old 09-20-2019, 08:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Being in sober land is so much better.