More dreams

Old 08-24-2019, 02:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

More dreams

It's been a week of vivid dreams. In last night's, AH moved in with someone else and I was throwing plates, screaming, yelling and hitting. (Not anything I would ever do in real life, apart from throwing dirty clothes over the stair railing that one time after asking for them them to be moved 10 times &#128522.
When I woke up with my heart racing, I thought wow, I'm really, really angry. Ive been keeping a lid on it well. Once I'd thought that through, I just went back to sleep. Sometimes you've just got to sit with what you are feeling.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yes, sit with it, FEEL it, don't stuff it away somewhere.

It will come out elsewhere. In a dream, snipping at some innocent party, at the supermarket, driving.

In a headache, stomach upset, feeling sadness or anger lurking.

Or a complete break down.

Once I was in a stressful situation (well I've been in many, but for the purposes of this discussion lol).

Anyway, well in to it I started getting headaches in the morning. I don't normally get headaches really, just occasionally.

These started out as neck pain, up through the back of my head and sometimes were excruciating, I've never had headaches like that. I'm guessing it's akin to (or was) a migraine. They would sometimes last all day, even when taking otc medication (which I did and it would either fix it or lessen it).

I tried neck relaxation, tried moving my mattress around, bought a new pillow that is adjustable (helped a teeny bit).

As I let go of the stress I noticed the headaches were lessening hmm.

Ok long story short, few weeks in to much lower stress, they are gone, just gone. Once in a while I'll have a teeny bit of one, not even worth worrying about.

So yes, that's just a small example of what happens when you stuff those feelings away. It's real.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by trailmix View Post

Once I was in a stressful situation (well I've been in many, but for the purposes of this discussion lol).
LOL
I've just been to do a meditation, sat with my pain and now my neck pain is gone. Bring on a fabulous Sunday.