Juju- UPDATE!!

Old 08-21-2019, 10:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Juju- UPDATE!!

Hearing has been moved to October so the parties can "mediate/arbitrate" to resolve the issues. Guess now that the motion exposing all his fraud and the penalties that go with lying under oath during hours of testimony have caught up to AH. I dont know how we are going to resolve issues in FRAUD on every single word from his mouth relating to money and benefits I guess time will tell.

You guys are powerful!!! Thanks for all the love! My daughter and I are putting down the computer and gonna go have some fun for today!
Old 08-21-2019, 07:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So is he on the hook for lying under oath but you are supposed to mediate/arbirate around that? I'm not very good about legal subjects. Is it the lawyers who are mediating and arbitrating?
Old 08-22-2019, 04:42 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sounds to me like the match just shifted and advantage goes to Dawn, or else back to court.

Well played!
Old 08-22-2019, 09:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

So he lied under oath many, many times. He represented documents as the documents that apply to him (executive) and as complete plan documents and that is not true, he told the court that he completed document production which was required at the order of the judge. He never did it, he produced 16 documents thats it. By law he had to complete at least 2 years of documents, I never got even , one credit card statement, one insurance policy, one deed nothing. He put his company at risk of lawsuit with some of the things he has done. There were benefit accounts he did not disclose and testified that he did not get. I looked the fine for perjury is $500/day. For just one lie thats up to $46,000 fine as of yesterday, I dont know if they consider them as a whole or not. They are also afraid that the judge will sign even further punitive damages, as he should. so they asked to mediate to come to an agreement rather than let the judge decide, and the possible ramifications if his company finds out what he has done. Mediation is not binding, its a choice, my motion with all the fraud will stay on file until we sign a decree that I agree with or we have that motion heard by the judge.
Old 08-22-2019, 11:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Through work I have a lot of experience with civil court (not criminal)

Mediation is not binding nor are the proceedings admissible as evidence in court. Typically there is an independent 3 rd party can be a retired judge who will work with both sides & try to get them to agree on a settlement. Can be an exhausting process which takes hours. If either party wants to break off negotiations they can leave mediation with no negative consequences. From there your back to court. The mediator uses that threat with both sides to keep the negations moving in a positive direction.

Arbitration can be binding if both parties agree to it. Can think of it like a mini trial without a jury. Arbitrator will make a ruling on the case. If I remember correctly right of appeal is limited with binding arbitration.
Old 08-22-2019, 12:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

One up for Dawn..hip hip horray. Ball is in your court friend!