Notices

Day 41

Old 08-14-2019, 12:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 41

I feel my energy or get-up and go level dropping and not sure why. I'll need to work on that but not stress or drink over it.
Right now I'm going with it's part of life and everyday can't be full on go.
As long as I didn't drink yesterday and stay sober today, life is much better.

Have a good day all!
Old 08-14-2019, 01:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I have been reading about this as this is happening to me. It is all part of the recovery process - fatigue can hit you after withdrawal of alcohol, at any time, but will 'peak', after which you will start to feel better. Rest, exercise and nutrition will help. Make sure you get some Niacin (Vitamin B3) in your diet. I am having yeast spread (marmite/vegemite) on wholemeal toast daily. If you do not like yeast spread, perhaps a Niacin supplement?
Old 08-14-2019, 01:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good.morning . yeah your body is still adjusting. But hey you on the right track. Right on . on them 41 days. I'm at 102 days and kind of amaze myself on all the stuff I get done. Due to my energy level. But what's cool is when I'm in shut down mode. My rest is so pure. I go thru all my stages of sleep. Wake up just like freshly charged . I tell you the perks of sobriety arw awesome. Keep coming back
Old 08-14-2019, 03:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

great job on 41 days!

The book Living Sober is an easy read about the first yr of sobriety, what to expect, etc- it's avail on Amazon.

Our bodies have to adjust in every way, and you are early days - keep going and things smooth out, clarify, and adjust in time.
Old 08-14-2019, 03:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Controls..I’m at the same point as you in sobriety, and also feeling the same way the past week or so. Really lethargic and wanting to rest (but my ability to do that is limited with a small child around and in laws coming to stay this weekend for a few weeks). My brain fog, and random irritability is drifting in and out accordingly as well. I’m trusting it’s all part of the process as well as normal life feeling sinking back in. I’m trying to rest when I can, get some exercise in each day, and go easy on myself emotionally as best I can.
Glad you’re here and thanks for sharing. It’s good to relate to someone.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I had a lot of ups and downs physically and mentally my forst 90 days././/but things will get better and stay better C0ntr0ls

D
Old 08-14-2019, 06:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Happy 41..I think it is part of the process...I am big into vitamins and herbs now...and feel better than I did...a little over 50 days ago!