Slow %#$@ing learner

Old 08-09-2019, 02:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Slow %#$@ing learner

There's a saying "well that outta do it" - Meaning if you haven't put the last nail in the coffin or in AH's case alienated your entire family. Today's shenanigans/temper tantrum "outta do it." Keep digging AH you are just helping me out.
Old 08-09-2019, 02:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

They're just precious, aren't they?
Old 08-09-2019, 02:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Are you okay?
Old 08-09-2019, 02:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

One of my favorite sayings! I hope you are ok.
Old 08-09-2019, 03:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I'm just fine. It's just amazing how deep he is going to dig that hole. Everyone sees through his shenanigans, and I do mean EVERYONE. Just a desperate attempt at regaining control because darn it I guess none of us fall for his words anymore and we pay attention to the actions. Seriously thinking about starting a blog or putting all my documents/recordings on the web (oil exec, booze, strippers, gambling, felony dui , you name it he's got it). Just trying to get this guy and his attorney to do the minimum of what the law requires.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:44 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

The "cyclone" elicited a chuckle.
I run a medial office and have come up with a series of icons that describe troublesome personalities who periodically come to our front counter.
It is sort of like the Periodic Table they use in chemistry.....
Old 08-10-2019, 07:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Eauchiche View Post
The "cyclone" elicited a chuckle.
I run a medial office and have come up with a series of icons that describe troublesome personalities who periodically come to our front counter.
It is sort of like the Periodic Table they use in chemistry.....
OMG - I always suspected........ too funny
Old 08-11-2019, 03:52 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

dawn, any clue about a timetable when you won't have to deal with this guy directly anymore?
Old 08-12-2019, 09:14 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hawkeye13 View Post
dawn, any clue about a timetable when you won't have to deal with this guy directly anymore?
Good Lord I wish! I mainly don’t deal directly with him as it is but for my kiddos it’s never gonna be over and he tries to control them and spin in and out of their lives at his convenience. It’s too funny I can’t divulge much because he reads all my posts, but the latest Tasmanian tantrum has produced a multitude of information that I had no idea existed. He’s finding really creative ways to screw himself.!So off to court we go again and although I was super annoyed the other day about his tantrum ......just another hidden blessing for me.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Just go to your zen Bugs Bunny place...you know, where Bugs just stands there, immobile, watching him while Taz whirls himself into an exhausted, panting standstill.
Old 08-13-2019, 05:37 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I like that Seren!
Old 08-13-2019, 06:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Sending big hugs friend!
Old 08-13-2019, 07:43 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

so you guys must have Sensed in the universe that today I needed to be checked on. The blessing in disguise that surfaced from the Tasmanian devils temper tantrum, turns out is a real game changer. The attorneys have had me working on all the new information we have turns out my AH could end up doing some jail time at the very least, mountains of fraud and perjury. It's unbelievable. Its so weird the universe reveals more and more to me but only in manageable pieces after I have recovered from each blow. It almost feels naive when I look back and think the first trivial tiny nugget was a "who the %$#@ did I marry moment" because that just hurt my feelings, but I'm actually married to a narc. who is crazy off the charts. When the papers are signed and things are final, I will update all of you with the dirty details. I was so naive when I joined here years and years ago. I thought your A's were monsters and mine wasn't that bad. Most likely you're going to eventually see mine on the news and in cuffs. I think if I got a lobotomy I might feel less naive/stupid than I do now. I have kept telling myself that it was the addiction, he has issues. The part of me that believes all people are inherently good , but some people have just made mistakes is completely dead now. His issue is he is incapable of real empathy or feelings of any kind for anyone/anything other than himself. The deepest/darkest stories of big oil/white male privilege/ step ford like brains/ criminal behavior with no accountability - they are true, it is happening, it has been happening, and it is soon going to be made public. For real pray for me, when I filed for divorce I thought it would be sad but uncomplicated. For my daughter I will expose everything to the light, pray for us both.
Old 08-13-2019, 07:48 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Wow. I am waiting with bated breath for the next update. I am so sorry you feel that way. I didn’t see a lot of ways my XAH was a terrible person until it was in the rear view. You just don’t always have the mental space to see all that when it’s still you life. I think it’s a self-preservation thing. Don’t beat yourself up but thank god you are getting out and whatever this is likely bad enough you can really protect your kid going forward. Strength and love.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:26 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Sending good juju your way Dawn. It sounds like you have been doing a marathon here.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:26 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Continued prayers and lots of strength your way friend!
Old 08-14-2019, 09:36 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

You saw this coming! I clearly remember you posting about it so I went back to make sure I was right:

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...wn-shovel.html (For $@?#’s sake put down the shovel!!!)

Originally Posted by dawnrising
I think the digging is the only control he has left and he just won’t put down the shovel. One accident, one misstep is his web of lies, one subpoenaed document and the walls of that hole are gonna cave, it’s insanity and I just don’t get it. I really thought the survival instinct would trump all else even in someone with mental illness/alcoholism. The arrogance/ignorance is astounding.
Sounds like the walls are caving in, fast & furious.

I'm sorry it means ongoing work & stress for you though - it keeps pushing the finish line a little further away to engage in this way but I get it.... when we know better, we do better, right? This is another, unexpected version of that dynamic showing up in my interpretation.

I'm cheering for you friend, you have walked through the fire already - nothing is going to stop you at this point!!
Old 08-17-2019, 02:28 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FireSprite View Post
You saw this coming! I clearly remember you posting about it so I went back to make sure I was right:

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...wn-shovel.html (For $@?#’s sake put down the shovel!!!)

Sounds like the walls are caving in, fast & furious.

I'm sorry it means ongoing work & stress for you though - it keeps pushing the finish line a little further away to engage in this way but I get it.... when we know better, we do better, right? This is another, unexpected version of that dynamic showing up in my interpretation.

I'm cheering for you friend, you have walked through the fire already - nothing is going to stop you at this point!!
WOW - I didn't remember that ! - Silly naive me, even then I couldn't imagine the depth of what AH was hiding