Notices

Old 08-04-2019, 12:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good evening at morning lol. Well here I am up a little on the wierd side. Kind of fell out early due to the food coma last night. Thats ok tho at least it is not waking up from a stuper I went thru and my body is waking me up to get a fix of booze so it can relax thing. Cause that's what I would of been going thru 92 days ago. So like now yes it is 2 something in the morning thats ok I dont feel like crap I actually touched up the kitchen took dog out. It's a wonderful evening weather wise. So what better time to check in and give you a status report. I look forward to getting into the triple digits . but for now I will take it one day at a time. Keep coming back. ✌
Old 08-04-2019, 03:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Enjoy the very early morning

D
Old 08-04-2019, 05:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

One of the things I embrace the most is the moments in the night during which, yes, I would prefer to be asleep, but I almost revel in those moments now because I feel fine in the moment and I am calm and can think, and I know it won't matter a single bit the next day. Clear headed and tired is so preferable to "rested" but hung over and sick.