Notices

Old 07-29-2019, 11:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning you all sleepy sober heads. Just me taking a break. Finally didnt realize it was aftwr midnight from staying busy. So yep start of day 87 . get off work at 7 am go home and get some good sleep tonight is my last night of the week. Then off till Sunday night I return back to work. 87 days ago I would of like wow thats alot of boozing time . now I am trying to figure out what I want to do. Thinking maybe get some fishing in with my son. Or go to a water park and actually play in it . before I would sit .booze and watch my kids play in it. Or I would just chill and do some yard work . what I do know I'm not going to do is booze. And that a big relief I tell you. Not half to worry about being hungover. Etc. Skies the limit on things I can do that are free and good for me. Like going on a bike ride. Well my time is about up. Back to work. You all have a good day.and with that I will keep coming back. ✌
Old 07-30-2019, 03:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

87 days is awesome! And yes, that feeling of relief is fantastic. And the feeling like now that it's finally over, your life is just full of possibilities and potential. Good for you!
Old 07-30-2019, 05:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I think the kids will love the Water Park...ESPECIALLY if you are participating and going in it also!

And maybe its time to teach them how to fish...make a picnic for the day.
My picnics are fried chicken from the night before and potato salad.

Or grabbing subs made ahead and cut individually for all with some chips and water.....

I hope you have a blast and report back
Old 07-30-2019, 05:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well it would mostly be for my grand kids being my youngest child is going to be 26. Still should be fun.keep coming back
Old 07-30-2019, 06:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I love your daily reports SoberRican. It is always how I start my day. You are so generous and encouraging with others too. You set a really good example here on the Forum.
Old 07-30-2019, 06:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Awesome!!
Old 07-30-2019, 01:21 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks I like to share my journey with the objective of giving people hope. Feel me. Cause I know what that ball and chain feels like. And that is one tuff chain I tell you. So you have to think who would have the tool to break that chain? Just ask your higher power and you will be delivered a nice set of bolt cutters. Then you have to prevent the chain from being reinstalled . thats where the "work" comes to play. Let me Tell you its doable . use the kiss system. One day at a time. Anyways I need a cup a coffee I just woke up. I work nights . Keep coming back
Old 07-30-2019, 06:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

Enjoy the day SoberRican
Old 07-30-2019, 09:02 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Congrats on approaching 90 days sober! That was a turning point for me.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:13 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Well done Soberican. You are an inspiration. You are really doing sober in a great way.