Notices

Day 85

Old 07-28-2019, 09:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 85

Good morning my SR peeps. Its me again . wow its a hot one today😎 its all good .as you can see by the title I am on day 85 of sobriety bliss. Just so super cool the feeling I have. I had a wonderful time with my family visiting yesterday it is definitely one for the books. I remember back to 85 days ago that I would always use the excuse I don't have time for anything. If it interfered with my boozing. Then I would feel guilty that I blew off whatever function or whatnot. Cause of my addiction. Now that I'm sober. Now when I tell people I don't have time it's a little signal that I am either being self caring by choosing to work on projects or self-centered by just Ploppin myself in front of the TV you know in my sobriety I discover a treasure Trove of free time and we are free to choose how to use it just check in occasionally to make sure you're using it wisely it's what any independent adult would do. Back to work tonight. And with that I will keep coming back.
Old 07-28-2019, 10:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great job on 85. Course you have your 90 day and 3 month milestones coming this week!
Old 07-28-2019, 11:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yeppers😃
Old 07-28-2019, 10:31 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congratulations, from reading your posts it sounds like your life has improved a lot, new job, lots of family time, you must be very proud
Old 07-28-2019, 11:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yes I am a happy camper