Notices

Old 07-07-2019, 04:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Good morning all. Happy Sunday. Well day 64 today. Wow I'm amazed. Nothing fancy today the norm get up fresh . cup of Joe. Bring my reading materials. And enjoy the little things like nature waking up . birds etc. The morning dew. The serenity. Makes me feel closer to my higher power. Making me feel ...its ok . he knows the struggles I have put myself thru. And I know he wants me to spread the word of recovery. Again I am no bible thumper if you will. However I firmly believe in the power greater than me. Cause face it . me couldnt do spit on my own. Tried it failed every time. So I asked for help. And I got it. Granted I have to put the work into it. But that's ok the rewards are great. Examples . Sleep . oh yes sleep. Nothing like sinking into your bed naturally tired. And just dose off to la la land. Then when you get up all refreshed. Ready for the day. My appetite is on point again. My mind is much clearer. Needs to be being I am in the process of looking for work. Due to relocating cause of a divorce. Back at mamas how . been on my own since 18 years old now its like I'm 18 back home...lol. But hey I am forever greatful. Least thats not a thing I have to worry about while I get my mind right. I'm sorry if this seems like I'm writing a novel. Lol. But its cool that I can tell someone . basically saying it's good to be on the other side(sober) iwndwyt
Old 07-07-2019, 02:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like a good day, SoberRican
Old 07-07-2019, 03:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad to hear you're doing well.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

keep powering on SoberRican

D