Notices

Waiting and scared

Old 06-20-2019, 06:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

Waiting and scared

hi im on day 3 again. Been awful few days. Worse yet. Shame guilt etc. Now I just feel as though I’m waiting for the fall out waiting for the consequences for bad things to happen. Waiting for somebody to say something to try take my kids etc just terrible fear why why why did I do it this is just so desperately horrible way to spend my days. Waiting three days since I put it down but thinking that somebody is going to slap me with huge consequenses and I feel bad enough don’t know if I can handle any more emotional or legal stuff. 3 days of hell I’m so worried time going so slow also
Old 06-20-2019, 06:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey eve, as Winston Churchill said, "When you're going through Hell, keep going."

You'll feel better about things in a few days. Just remember that there is no reason to drink and every reason to stay sober. Whatever "consequences" are coming your way will be easier to handle sober.

Hang in there. It will get better.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I just got passed Day 3 and I have felt a little better each day. Yesterday (day 3) I was a partial zombie. The big part of my day was mowing the lawn and that took everything I had.

Why are you so afraid of the kids thing? Wouldn't something have happened or you had been contacted by now if something was going to happen? In my life, I worried about everything and things that could happen but nothing ever does so maybe things will just turn out OK?

Best
Old 06-20-2019, 07:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good advice and I love the quote but I hear it was not winston churchill who said it. https://quoteinvestigator.com/2014/09/14/keep-going/
Old 06-20-2019, 07:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Is there something you can do to see what consequences you are facing, rather than sitting and waiting? It might help to take action. I think you will find you begin to feel better physically and mentally soon.
Old 06-20-2019, 08:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Sick n tired

Thabks yes your all right it’s the aftereffects. Yes keep on going through hell I do know that I have to keep on now. Anna just ex’s and stuff you know custody services etc nothing I can do today though as he’s had enough of my drama. So I can’t really talk to him. I usually feel better in about a week
Old 06-20-2019, 05:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope you feel a little better tonight Eve

D